garden stealth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FATBOY

Reaction score
I pulled over 2 3 footers to about 6 inches from the ground paralel to the groung between the tomatoes in my garden does anyone have experiance with plants groing in that direction and manner please fill me in

I presume you mean you bent the plants over, its common, im trying to do the same with a plant 4 inches short of 6ft but the stalk has woodified and she simply does not want to bend any more, your plants will grow quite happily like it :)

hmmmmmm

Hippy give the stem some jip with the pliers n some cloth, work over a 2" section carefully/gently :eek: crushing :eek: the stem.
She/he will bend without snaping.
Being brutal has its moments.
I did this with my very 1st grow, many years ago with no problems whatsoever. ;)

HippyInEngland said:
I presume you mean you bent the plants over, its common, im trying to do the same with a plant 4 inches short of 6ft but the stalk has woodified and she simply does not want to bend any more, your plants will grow quite happily like it :)

They will be fine but just make shure you didnt make the tie too tight. Many people use this method, this helps the inner buds become nice cola's towards the end of flower. Keep us posted on how she reacts, Peace and Love!!!!!!
Roken.

Latest posts

Back