GDP and PK..... 10 days into veg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THOSE BUDS LOOK AWESOME MindzEye

MMMmmmmm

Good looking day 7 chris

WOW..... those budz do look mighty tastey Mindzeye :hubba: I hope mine end up lookin sumpin like that ! :D

Thanks for the mojo guys ! I will keep you posted.....:)

I snapped a few shots of my girls to show them off :D
Let me know how they look ? :)

The bigger plants are the GDP big bud cross, and the littler girls are the Purple Kush !:)

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

Some healthy looking ladies you have there . . . keep us posted, I want to know what kind of yield you get here. How many plants again?

Thanks man, 9 GDP and 8 Purple Kush.... I cant wait either ! I post pics every few days so pull up a seat and check it out !

This is day 12 into flowering :D
I wanted to post a few pics to show the progress ! So far they seem to be doing pretty well :) but kind of wondering about the lower buds getting enough light with all of the big fan leaves blocking some of it ? Is this alright ? :confused2:

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

Today is the first day ive noticed trics on the leafy parts of the buds :D
they seem to be doing really well so far ! See what you think ? I dont have avery good camera, so these are the best I can do !

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

Excellent Chris....Im a real fan of the GDP line. Big Bud is pretty awesome too, gonna have some excellent smoke there. Heavy hitting at it's best.

:ciao: Hi tc...
I remember you mentioning youv'e grown GDP before ! I cant wait to see what these girls will yeild :) ! Did you have a good experience with your GDP grow ?

I liked the Grandaddy Purple to smoke so much last year, it was the first gone. I found a small amount in a jar when cleaning out the closet the other day (nice)....I let one go longest last year, and it was by far my best grown. I got two Grandaddys going right now in the garden. Not huge plants, but that is okay, easier to manage I guess. Some nice trichs showing up now and buds forming....Check Goldilocks Grow, I am sure I got pics up there of her somewhere. Last Post with pics, I think has a top of one up close. They are starting to give off a nice aroma now too. Again, looking good Chris.

tcbud said:
I liked the Grandaddy Purple to smoke so much last year, it was the first gone. I found a small amount in a jar when cleaning out the closet the other day (nice)....I let one go longest last year, and it was by far my best grown. I got two Grandaddys going right now in the garden. Not huge plants, but that is okay, easier to manage I guess. Some nice trichs showing up now and buds forming....Check Goldilocks Grow, I am sure I got pics up there of her somewhere. Last Post with pics, I think has a top of one up close. They are starting to give off a nice aroma now too. Again, looking good Chris.

Thank you tcbud :D I will go take a looksy at and see what i have to look forward to ! I cant wait to smoke something that ive actually grown :D

I post every few days, so if you wanna whatch and guide me along that would be awesome ! Once again, Thanks !

Does not look like you need a guide....lol. You got it all growing on right there.

tcbud said:
Does not look like you need a guide....lol. You got it all growing on right there.

:D Lol.... I am happy so far tc, but im sure I will still need some expert
advice along the way ! Im sure having alot of fun and am learning a ton of stuff so far :)

MindzEye said:
Good looking grow..

I just harvested a PK plant, its been in the jars for 2 days, it looks bomb but I only got 35 grams off of a huge multi branch plant.. I think it will do great as a smaller single cola plant... Ill keep watching.

heres some pics of what you have to look forward to.

Kudos~I hope my PK looks that good! just smoked a bowl of my bubblegum...very nice.

Chris!!!!!!!! Your rocking dude! I have grow both of those very similar to how you are, except I did RW cubes on RW slabs, GH.....you are in for a treat my friend. The fragrance of these two is incredible. You are doing an awesome job by the looks of it, I'll be watchin.

MindzEye said:
Good looking grow..

I just harvested a PK plant, its been in the jars for 2 days, it looks bomb but I only got 35 grams off of a huge multi branch plant.. I think it will do great as a smaller single cola plant... Ill keep watching.

heres some pics of what you have to look forward to.
Beautiful buds! I was a little disappointed with my PK yield too but the smoke was bomb.

Thank you BK, I know what you mean about the PK, the buds are quite a bit smaller than the GDP but alot of tric's and they smel delicious already ! I was moving some of the foliage arround thismorning trying to uncover some of the lower buds and when I pulled my hands out they were nice and sticky and had that distinct purple aroma mmmmmmmnnnn.... I cant wait, I would luv to be able to give some to all of you when its ready !

Latest posts

Back