germinating seeds in oxygen rich envio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOSTON BAKED BEAN

I have lots to learn!!!!!
Reaction score
i put seeds in wet paper towles and into a plastic bag illed with bottled oz and i want to know if this is good i have read lettingplants durring veg breath in high oz air.. any truth to this also s literbottle trick rocks...

DD,

I hope you were laughing at the original post, not leaf-miner's question because I share the same question -- just what is "bottle oz"? And while we are asking about meanings, what does "s literbottle trick rocks..." mean?

Once again to everyone -- Clear understandable questions will get a lot clearer and understandable answers that might even answer the original questions. Please remember that not every one is into PM or Texting abbreviations or slang.

Good smoking.

bottled oxygen is bot oz i have read it helps palnt so you punp a little in

Boston Baked Bean, I am going to be kind and assume that you were blazed up while writing these posts! Because they don't make much sense, honestly. But have a nice stoned day and get back to us later, won't you? :D

No truth to it.

First of all, I do not believe that there is any way to fill a plastic bag with O2 and expect it to stay in there while you zip it up or whatever means you plan to use to close it.

Second, plants themselves do not use O2--they require CO2 to grow.

O2 is oxegyn right?

Im pretty sure plants need oxygen and Co2

I take that back.

Im 100% sure they need oxegyn as well.

Im also 95% sure that im spelling O2 wrong.

i think he meant hydrogen peroxide H2O2 lol oxygen in a bottle :p

DonJones said:
DD,

I hope you were laughing at the original post, not leaf-miner's question because I share the same question -- just what is "bottle oz"? And while we are asking about meanings, what does "s literbottle trick rocks..." mean?

Once again to everyone -- Clear understandable questions will get a lot clearer and understandable answers that might even answer the original questions. Please remember that not every one is into PM or Texting abbreviations or slang.

Good smoking.

Made me laugh because the wife and I just watched 'The Wizard of Oz' the night previous and I got a visual of bottled/canned wizard.:D :D

For sure, I wasn't laughing at leafminer.;)

You are totally right about the questions and being clear about just what it is you are asking about.

Of course, I've seen more than a few instances where responders popped off a reply without really reading the question and giving an answer to something that wasn't asked.

DD

Icex420 said:
O2 is oxegyn right?

Im pretty sure plants need oxygen and Co2

Yes, O2 is oxygen. It is generally written as O2 because the molecules tend to pair up if they are not combined with other elements.

While the roots need some oxygen, the plant itself requires CO2--uses it for photosynthesis and it expels O2.

i messe up and was also messed up well just stoned so kill me..lol but as i said i read then if you can create an oxygen rich enviorment that it helps sorry and happie i made you all giggle.....

humm carbondioxide is what it needs ok hummm i can sit in the closet and breath hard have to do some homework.. on it thank you for setting me right k

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
humm carbondioxide is what it needs ok hummm i can sit in the closet and breath hard have to do some homework.. on it thank you for setting me right k

If you are exchanging the air in your closet 3-4 times a minute, your plants are getting all the CO2 they need. I would advise on concentrating on the essentials first--enough light of the proper type/size/kelvins, adequate air exchange, good temps, RH, pH, ppms, etc, etc...

ok temp good ph good water ph good water has sat for 24 hours airrated,lights i needmore thought i was good for veg i am not ppm that is nutes ppm right also air check.. i love this stuff...

Latest posts

Back