Get to know me better

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motor City Madman

hiding in the projects
Reaction score
Well I introduced myself when I joined the website but I thought I would give anyone who was interested in taking a peek into my closet an opportunity. Now I have to admit its not all that exciting cause I really don't have anything going on in the flower box and all that is in the veg box is my mother and some bagseed starters.

Flower box ~ 3' x 4' x 4', 400w hps cool tube with digital ballast

veg box ~ 3' x 4' x 4' 315w 3 bulb cfl and 3 28w mini cfls

My mother is recovering from the last chop. These are the only pics I got of the buds from last grow.

Sorry If I put it in the wrong place. Maybe a Mod could move it for me.
I love to grow weed cant wait till my mother is ready to give of herself again she sure is one sweet bag lady. LOL wish I knew what she is.

OK England you are Right I didn't see the set up section I need a mod to move me

i would first of all like to say welcome and hello to a fellow michigander..... looks like you got a good set up goin on there i am in the process of making something similar as my current set up is just not good enough kkep up the good work

I don't know if Jeff Foxworthy is in Michigan or not but there are a lot of rednecks here. lol

:bong2:

beautiful pics bro! Id love to see my buds turn out that delicious.

Latest posts

Back