getting angry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dowhatyoudo82

Reaction score
Still trying to figure out my problem.

New growth... yellowing leaf tips and curling upwards
Older fan leaves... brown tips and cuing down

I thought I over nuted.... so I flushed... I thought it was the lights and heat... so I got that fixed. I got my p.h. back to 5.7 to 6.3... ventilation and fresh air are great.

I don't know where else to go now... thinking of Epsom salt... maybe they are locked... I really have no clue at this point... and I have still yet to be able to post pics from my mobile device... which is my only option at this point.

Help?!?!?! Or this girl in trouble

Would anyone be willing to allow me to send pics to their email? That I can do

just down load them here
I doubt very serious if anyone will give you a email addy here.

we need way more information, what kind of nutes you using? what kinda soil? average temps and such. gotta know as much as we can to help... also remember once a leaf shows deficiency ie. browning and curling, they will never bounce back to a healthy leaf, only new growth will stop showing deficiencies if/when they are corrected.

You are going to need to post up some pics here.

And like Sunakard said, we need way more info about your grow. Size of the space, lights, age of plants, what you are feeding them, how much you are feeding them, how much you water them, temps, humidity, etc, etc. The more we know, the better we can help you.

To start you off, if you are in soil, a pH of 6.3 is still pretty low. Calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus are not uptaken at that level.

I would say your PH is meesing things up...Get that up to 6.5-6.8 I like the higher end

:48:

Latest posts

Back