Giant Thrichome like syrup pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richy-B

Reaction score
Check the size of this Trich!:shocked: Or so I think it is. When touched it stuck to my finger like syrup. Even left little trail hanging from my fingers like cheese does to pizza, or dried syrup starts doin' when eat'n pancakes! I tasted it and it was delicious. Tasted like fruity weed syrup.:D Is this a form of thc ooze? Does anybody know what this stuff is. It came from my 11wk 3day old grown Lrx1. (Monster) It's on the plant a few other places than the pictures show. What the he*l is it? High potency have anything to do with it? It's centered in just about every pic. Looks like a giant amber colored trichome.:D These will cured and be smoked, instead of eating, like I did the first one I saw.

Giant Trichome or ooze 001.jpg

Giant Trichome or ooze 002.jpg

Giant Trichome or ooze 003.jpg

Giant Trichome or ooze 004.jpg

Giant Trichome or ooze 005.jpg

Giant Trichome or ooze 006.jpg

never really seen anything like that man. how long ago did you pick her? maybe it's just the moisture leaving the plant and mixing with the trichs. :cool: one thing i do know... it would make some badass syrup for your pancakes in the mornin'. keep us posted on how it tastes richy!

it's just something it does... it's like a resin ball that forms sometimes.

just leave it be and u'll have nice dried up globs of resin all over yer bud :D
seen it in another forum... it's decent sheet, man :aok:

Some nice looking smoke. I seen the same thing on a members plant over here before. I'm pretty sure it was LdyLunatic. ;)

I must be missing something. In those pics all I see is a bud covered in normal sized trichomes, I don't see a giant trichome anywhere.

IllusionalFate said:
I must be missing something. In those pics all I see is a bud covered in normal sized trichomes, I don't see a giant trichome anywhere.

look on the leaf, in the center pic 2 of the leaf. it looks like a small puddle. then look at the buds closely and you will see it on there as well

ive had a couple of plants form that...i didnt know it it was resin or just moisture and i havent thought about it since. everytime it was late late in flowering right before picked...like overripe almost :p

would be cool if it is resin, scrape it off the leaf and vape it!

I think that Bud looks mighty good!:D

thanks for sharing that with us!

maybe shes oozing because shes happy to see you!:giggle:

Growdude said:
Hey thanks for that attachment.:cool: I've never had pests problems and still don't. Like talked about in the attachment thread, Aphids, do not live here. But like said above in this thread and in the thread attachment, this plant was grown beyond it's max flowering date. I believe it's a resin secretion due to late harvesting and higher temps at end of flowering, that's my bad. It's suppose to finish flowering in 8-10 weeks, but I pushed it to 11wks3days:rolleyes: for more amber trichome's and because it was still getting bigger!:D It is sweet tasting at first then is kind of, I don't know just weird tasting, almost leaving a burning sensation in my throat.:confused: I'm gonna let it dry like this and see what happens I guess.:cool:
Any other suggestions?:confused2:

EpicEndo said:
never really seen anything like that man. how long ago did you pick her? maybe it's just the moisture leaving the plant and mixing with the trichs. :cool: one thing i do know... it would make some badass syrup for your pancakes in the mornin'. keep us posted on how it tastes richy!
Those would be some bad-*** pancakes!:rofl:

LOL- at first I thought it was an artifact of the camera, like a trichome stuck on the magnifier!

nice looking kiddie. when i read the title i thought that it would be like one of my friends where the tri's were literally dripping off of it. it looked like he sprayed it with a spray bottle

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Well i new i would find it. :p Just had to remember where i seen it and BAM it came to me. :rolleyes: The first Bud Pic Of The Month contest. Here is the link. If ya stroll down and look at LdyLunatics pic. ;) http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7200http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7200http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7200
Yes!:cool: That thread attachment had a picture!:cool: And yes, that's what it looks like. Hey TBG, do you know if they ever started a thread about it?

Sorry not sure if they did or not. :confused2: I know she is no longer around. I'll look through her posts when i get a chance and see if she ever said anything about it or not. ;)
Richy-B said:
Yes!:cool: That thread attachment had a picture!:cool: And yes, that's what it looks like. Hey TBG, do you know if they ever started a thread about it?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Sorry not sure if they did or not. :confused2: I know she is no longer around. I'll look through her posts when i get a chance and see if she ever said anything about it or not. ;)
I really apreciate that TBG!:) I'll continue looking as well.;) I really want to know exactly what it is. Gotta go! "Must pause for the cause" :D

Latest posts

Back