Global Warming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigJer

BigJer
Reaction score
You know that weather I brag about here in the North East? Well it has stabbed me in the back hard. The last week nights have been in the high thirties to low forty's. Temps have dropped to sixties during the day. I mean that's pretty nice weather ....................................... unless your plants still need more time. I finally moved them all (all 9 plants left anyway) into my garage. It has a Heat pump and six 8' long 5500k lights until I get a few more in the next couple days. My light meter says it's adequate. Dehumidifier is set at 60 and temp at 72 with fans running. Just so you know, I keep my garage spotless. Any other suggestions?

The Humidity lvl 60 is a little high
I try for 45-55% myself, but what do I know.
I have noticed the humidity has been going up myself

Good luck Gerald! Many are fighting this problem this time of year. At least you can move them inside! Many are in the ground and at the mercy of mother nature.

Good luck Gerald! Many are fighting this problem this time of year. At least you can move them inside! Many are in the ground and at the mercy of mother nature.
That is my ultimate dream. In the soil but in a green house. Yea crazy weather. Feel real bad for the growers in the gulf and south east.

Latest posts

Back