Glue Prom 💐

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wali P

Reaction score
The Glue is from cannamuscle and much sought after glue cut that he only lets go for 10 grand each.

Prom Night was a perfect match for it, adding some color and frost to the dank.

This one is sure to be an instant classic with extremely dank aroma with a nice berry kick to it that helps smooth the pallet

Cross: Cannamuscle Glue x Prom Night

Seed Type: Feminized Photoperiod
Type: Hybrid-Indica

Height: Tall

Flower: 60-65 Days

Yield: Heavy

Terp: Gas / Chem / Berry

Genetics by: Walipini Seeds

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231106_185020_Gallery.png
    Screenshot_20231106_185020_Gallery.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240114_220437_Gallery.png
    Screenshot_20240114_220437_Gallery.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
Brother you going to grow anything so we can see it grow? Start a grow log even if you are mid grow start with what you got. We love to watch things progress. Large scale is fine you grow in a warehouse show is that.

Brother you going to grow anything so we can see it grow? Start a grow log even if you are mid grow start with what you got. We love to watch things progress. Large scale is fine you grow in a warehouse show is that.
👌

Attachments

• signal-2023-12-06-15-17-14-727.png
    signal-2023-12-06-15-17-14-727.png
    392.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Id love to show you all everything but I don't have the time to break it down simpler for You, just for you to troll out your insecurities of your mids life crisis.
On my discord there are hundreds of logs of these genetics and other breeders genetics also. These genetics are world wide. Im here to bring the canna-munity together not troll it and tear it apart like you,,
28 percent on average along with terp profiles everyone's drooling for ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What's your strain information coming out to be? 🤤 😉 I bet noone can grows better than you huh and youre a mod 👌👏👏that's the spirit
And for the record there are a lot of growers better than me. I am only learning and never proclaimed to be anything else.

Latest posts

Back