Gmo grows Top Dawg I-Tre95

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PPM/EC is definitely peaking higher after a few days than I normally allow. Plants seem happy for the most part, so I'm continuing to let it drift upwards. Today's res change was due to a 2.55k ppm in the reservoir and a 5.56 pH. Rather than topping off, I figured it was due time for a reservoir change to carry through the final 2 weeks. Res ppm after change was ~1k PPM (water out of the tap is 325-400ppm).

Couple macros for day 46. Cruisin'.
20220218_205710_resized_20220218-210252.jpg
20220218_205748_resized_20220218-210448.jpg

I might have a new light to test out on that grow we are doing.
I got a message from mars hydro asking if I would like to test out a light.
Hopefully they do!!
All my flower tents are empty and will be ready by the end of the weekend!

Hopefully they do!!
Just don't give them your Phone Number LOL
And I can walk you through on how to disable any listening devices the light may have incorporated ,

But I would like to see how the new lights do with some decent indoor guys using them
Good Luck, I had a Mars 1600 when Mars went large with the lights
Worked good for one grow and them heat problems started burning most of the lights diodes out.

@Airbone I got that same message from private message from Mars Hydro last night. I've got similar messages in the past as well from some other light manufacturers. They will likely offer to send you a TS1000 in exchange for you posting a grow journal using it. To me, it seems shady so I won't be taking them up on it. Weed seeds express hit me up a few months ago offering free seeds in exchange for doing grow journals and I declined that offer as well.

@ROSTERMAN yes. Taken with my cell phone camera. No editing other than resizing, and no flash.

Hopefully they do!!
That's nothing!!! I gotta Nigerian prince wanting to share his fortune with me. Speaking LED lights indeed! My genuine prince message came over the interweb

Bubba

@Airbone I got that same message from private message from Mars Hydro last night. I've got similar messages in the past as well from some other light manufacturers. They will likely offer to send you a TS1000 in exchange for you posting a grow journal using it. To me, it seems shady so I won't be taking them up on it. Weed seeds express hit me up a few months ago offering free seeds in exchange for doing grow journals and I declined that offer as well.

@ROSTERMAN yes. Taken with my cell phone camera. No editing other than resizing, and no flash.
Nice Camera , do you use tripod or just hold in hands?

I would be glad to try some new free shit out, but if it’s only a 1000 watt led I wouldn’t flower with that.
I run a 1000 watt spider farmer with great results in my little tent. But that’s only for start. I move them under bigger lights for flower.
To be honest I have had better results with my spider farmer 4000 than with 2 mars hydro sp3000.

I would be glad to try some new free shit out, but if it’s only a 1000 watt led I wouldn’t flower with that.
I run a 1000 watt spider farmer with great results in my little tent. But that’s only for start. I move them under bigger lights for flower.
To be honest I have had better results with my spider farmer 4000 than with 2 mars hydro sp3000.
Do it, I was kidding you
A few places I use to walk the halls of , many a friend did testing and grow blogs just like they have asked you to do. Get a free light for a blog you would be doing anyway.

Have them send me the light. I'll send them pictures of my tomato plants growing under it.
😂😂😂😂
Bet that would piss them off.😁
I bet if you told them who you are and you need to only grow tomato plants due to restraints bet they would like you grow them, as long as you run the blog thread here

Attachments

• 1645307336349.png
    1645307336349.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back