Going On Vacation Need Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizzy

Outdoors
Reaction score
well im going on vacation ive got one little plant and im afraid that the 1 and only plant i have is going to die the plant is in a 2 litter bottle with the top cut off and holes in the bottom for drainage its just starting is first new leaves know what im talking about? i plan to leave on saturday morning for the coast after i make a quick stop to my good friends house to pic up some bud, before i leave i plan to way overwater her hears the weather forcast starting on vacation day thanks to weather.com think she'll be okay????

Sat- hi 88 low 65 isolated t storms chance of precipitation 30%
Sun- hi 91 low 68 isolated t storms chance of precipitation 30%
Mon- hi 93 low 68 mostly sunny chance of precipitation 10%
Tue- hi 91 low 69 mostly sunny chance of precipitation 20%
Wen- hi 94 low 70 partly cloudy chance of precipitation 10%
Thu- hi 93 low 72 scattered t storms chance of precipitation 60%
Fri- hi 92 low 74 scattered t storms chance of precipitation 60%
Sat- NA
Sun- NA

One thing I do know...get it out of the soda container, roots hate light and that plant ios going to be a bit bigger when you get back. Also if you are worried get a drip rig if it's feasible. But you should be fine, MJ is native to the great outdoors. Good luck and relax you're going on vacation....take me with you please:eek:

what if i took a bowl of water and put the 2 litter pots bottom in the bowl??? when th soil drys up may be it will suck up water from the water it the bowl??

snuggles said:
One thing I do know...get it out of the soda container, roots hate light and that plant ios going to be a bit bigger when you get back. Also if you are worried get a drip rig if it's feasible. But you should be fine, MJ is native to the great outdoors. Good luck and relax you're going on vacation....take me with you please:eek:
I hunt do you but any way know how they have the rigs that you put deer piss in and it slowly drips out think that would work???

No I don't hunt, I'm scared of guns LOL and I'm a big sucker LOL. But if it can have water in it and it drips at a nice rate sure. The bowl thing scares me only because of roots and O2.

any good idears on drip systems??? i was thinking bout a 2 litter bottle an putting a tiny hole the size of a thumb tack in the bottom and hanging it on a tree or something........any idears welcome please help

You just said it, a drip system using an upsidedown 2-liter bottle. Run a small hose from the cap to to and around the base of the plant, then poke holes in the tube where it rings around the plant, this will enshure an even soak. I would use like vacume hose or something simular in size for the tubing, and i would cut the bottm off the 2 liter and hang it upside down, and fill up the 2 liter just about to the rim. Hang it near the plant against a wall or on a stick if outside. Hope this helps, Peace and Love!!!!!
Roken.

How long are you going away for?

From the sounds of it, your plant is very young, if you re pot it into a larger container and water it the day you go away, it wont need watering for a week ;)

Dont worry guys like that song illegal smile when i woke up this morning things were looking bad........ i went to check on her and found her dead the cause bugs rolly pollys ate her their was 5 or 6 around her oh well this season is over total # os sproutling deaths around 50 oh well theirs always next year it is to late to start over again

Its not too late, you can still get small plants, but the window is closing fast, get a few more popped and see what you end up with :)

i got 5 seeds left germinating that are going to be put in the ground friday before i leave this is the last try im doing this year im getting some bud tonight maybe it wil have a few seeds............. i live on the nc sc boarder so yeah if their not growing before you get to july your screawed

Dont give up so easy!
Plant some seeds soon man, plant twice as many as you think will come up!. I hope to see some nice plants up here soon! Peace and Love!!!!!
Roken.

well this years just been a bad last year started really early had some nice plants all about 5 to 6 feet tall good bud to well i had some germinating but im leaving today so i just put them in the ground and im going to start some more when i get home

Yeah man never quit, try again. Your yield will be smaller but some weed is better than no weed. Thats what I say anyways :p

hey dizzy
sounds like were nieghbors, also looks like we are in for a hot/ dry summer
good luck

Latest posts

Back