Goldilocks Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
painterdude said:
TC....what is the GDP method of finishing?

NOTE: had to join the Red Lips Club, ya all get me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited, thought I'd turn myself on....wifey thought it was 'cute'

with all these lips I need to check names b4 posting...you Ladies getting me confussed..

TC thankyou :D
they are so pretty ,,,also i like the colour of the dishes :peace:

TC....what is the GDP method of finishing?

I am gonna use the zip lock bag method that StoneyBud uses. He discribed it in a thread here. I think the thread was "Stoneybuds harvest" or something like that.

Was my pleasure UK.

Happy Face :) is the GDP.

happy 1.JPG

happy 2.JPG

happy 3.JPG

Help yourselves, there is more where that came from.

GDP Still Alive, she is a house plant now. In a south face window.:bong2: :fly: :ciao: :clap:

10 14 GDP.JPG

looks delicious thats me plucking your bud outta the comp screen :giggle:

Yesterday, when inspecting buds, I found my first experience with bud rot. I clipped the offending branch and took off the buds below the rot, as it was on the top most bud. I am not happy about this, and will be watching the plant closely. It is schedualed to come down Monday. The trichs are at about ten percent. The buds are also rock hard, there wont be much trimming on these, or the blueberry and flo for that matter either.

1. NorthernLights Triplit top bud, very odd looking.
2. Blueberry
3. Flo
4. Flo, what is left of LST Plants, method makes nice buds.
5. Flo
6. Bud rot, NorthernLights

Spent the day yesterday over at the brothers, I trimmed up a pound and they hung a pound. His harvest is daunting. Makes me like my little plants more and more. :D

Thanks for dropping in everyone.....things are winding down here and I am very pleased with the results so far.

10 16 NL triplet bud best.JPG

10 16 BB.JPG

10 16 Flo clone.JPG

10 16 Flo LST.JPG

10 16 Flo seed.JPG

10 16 NL bud rot.JPG

Mornin' TC! Bummer about the bud rot. I can tell by the size and shape of that top that it is a candidate for it.The buds are so fat, that there is no air space between them. So, any moisture sits in there. Too bad that bud rot doesn't happen on lowly popcorn buds instead of our prized colas, huh?
At least you are on top of it and can monitor the rest. I am getting used to spotting any color change on my tops for clues that something is wrong. I wish we were neighbors. I would love to trade a few nice buds with you to sample some of those beauties you have. Later,

TC, were you able to get a fan in there??? I'm bummed about your bud rot...

Wow, TC. Sorry 'bout the bud rot, but those pics are spectacular!

So they're all still outside except the GDP? Great grow.

Good Morning TC

Did you hear the news this a.m.? Obama says the Federal Government will no longer pursue medical marijuana patients who have a licence in their state where it is legal locally?

HOORAY Let's see if they will be true to their word. Ha Ha

Does kind of take a load off our shoulders. I've waited 40 years for this!!!!!

Fantastic pics Tc :)

Nearly all outsiders get some rot if they leave the plants to amber up.

The rot is your signal to harvest sooner than later, it is like a warning.

'Do it quick or I will be back for all the others' is what it is saying.

:peace:

I know what you mean Colorado.....I never thot it would happen in my lifetime. Growing like this with no worry that the "Man" would show up at my door and take my home and liberty from me. I smoked only at home for so many years, that smoking out in the world is still a novelty, but I can do it if I want too....that means a lot.

Thank you all, for stopping by and the kind words. It is raining today, and the Northernlights are comming down later. Yes, BB, they are all outside cept the one. But when I say outside, I mean in the cage with a tarp over them and around them. The Blueberry is gonna come down next Monday, if not started before. Flo is on the same schedual.

Waving at you down there HIE, and Colorado!

ohh hippy :giggle:

tc sorry to hear of the budrot ,,,,,but wow they look tasty,,,:peace:

Latest posts

Back