GOLLY JEE-WHIZ... My whole crop has gone to pot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sinisterhand

Shut up and drive.
Reaction score
After careful examination of my angels I have discovered seed pods all over the place. It's my fault for going with a unstable strain, I knew this might happen. So now the question is what is the deal with seedy pot? I would love to scrap the whole project but I am only four weeks from harvest. I also don't have a new batch of clones ready to go yet so I am just going to finish it out. What do you think? What do you think I should do with my finished product? Should I harvest earlier or later then normal?
It's too bad to, the stuff that came off the mother was sooooooo good, smelled like fresh fruit and it had the best stone.

potpot.jpg

if it was all I had and there was no females I would harvest it when ready and pick out the seeds. smoke is better than no smoke.

Hello Sinisterhand :)

Give what you think is a seed pod a squeeze and see what comes out of it.

They look like swollen calyx to me, not necessarily seeds.

:peace:

Well, Hippy might be onto something, but if you truly have seeds, then so what. I understand that seedless pot is more potent than seeded pot, but a lot of us here grew up during a time when seeded pot was the only thing going. Just finish that plant off as you would any other plant. I just made that sound like the good old days when I said, "grew up during a time.." But it's true, just remove the seeds and smoke it.

Well after a close look and some touching I will have to go with seeds, Near those seeds are wide yellow hairs (male parts). I just have to make sure to use only stable strains.
Their is a light at the end of the tunnel though. A guy I call friend has a big beautiful clone from the same plant in his closet. He did me very wrong recently and soon he will be going to flower. I suspect he will have similar results and karma is a really vindictive lady.

I was around for those days but seedless is nice, like seedless watermelon. Thanks for making me feel old, like a vintage wine. Could you please pour me another glass of that 1970 Mad dog 20/20.

Out of MD 20/20 but have some Boone's Farm Apple.

ha!.. Blue Nun... Peach creek.. Strawberry Hill...
I dunno WHAT you are talking about..:p

Pass the Mad Dog, I am feeling reckless.....

or how bout some Champipple? Champane and Ripple....Red Fox fave.

Karma can be a mother.

Holy Crap Gee Whizzzzzzzzzz. I was looking for my post and couldn't find it do to a translation of my TITLE lingo. Anywho. I am going to run out the entire cycle and deseed it. I guess I will just scrap that strain from future use. The strains I have left are Jilly b, Sensi star, Dp purple ,#1 Congo Trainwreck and crap I can't remember the last one. Anyway which would be best for a sea of green style grow?

If it is anything like the original Trainwreck ( the #1 Congo Trainwreck) it is gonna be a sativa dom I would think. That is the only info I know bout your choices.
Good luck to you.

Latest posts

Back