Government says

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
I been reading alot of threads about bust of grow operation and the Drug cartel.
I really don't understand how the gov can say that MMJ has No Medical used for MMJ patients for there Illness, When Alcohol Has No Medical use at all except for getting drunk and stupid and it causes Death in more way then MJ has ever has..

Them Damn Alcoholic Government people can't see past the fusion of the Alcohol in the brain

Make alcohol Illegal to buy if they not wanting MMJ Legal..

Alcohol has to stay legal. Turns a 5 into a 10. Brings a 2 up into the bangable zone. Helps old guys like me score chicks younger than my kids. Wernt for alcohol, how many wouldnt be getting laid?
Makes driving more fun. Makes fighting less painful. Kills germs. Passed out people are fun to do crazy stuff to. Beer battered shrimp taste better. Rum cake is awesome.

Alcohol is innocent in it all. She just takes the downfall from the real perpetrators.

Alcohol is evil,,,it was created by the devil and given to man to make him weak,,,( i know i was weak for a long time)p,l,r

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Alcohol has to stay legal. Turns a 5 into a 10. Brings a 2 up into the bangable zone. Helps old guys like me score chicks younger than my kids. Wernt for alcohol, how many wouldnt be getting laid?
Makes driving more fun. Makes fighting less painful. Kills germs. Passed out people are fun to do crazy stuff to. Beer battered shrimp taste better. Rum cake is awesome.

Alcohol is innocent in it all. She just takes the downfall from the real perpetrators.

:yeahthat: :rofl:

I got a DUI 3 years ago after having only 2 beers with a BAC of only .08
durring the course of the three month program I learned by their statistics that there has never been a single report of a mj overdose, death, vehice related accident, or health problem !
There is no argument, they are [EDIT idiots my friend ! :ccc:

Obviously you miss understood me Rasta, I was making a comparison about how much safer and better mj use is than booze !
so no need to be rude and call me an idiot !

Yeah when I smoke I wont just hop in my car and drive. But after a few shots I will drive, not to say that I'm impaired enough to lose control, just my judgment is off. But after I smoke I want to stay on the couch. Thats just me.

ive never heard of a marijuana overdose nor death by marijuana,,,,,also if you drink and drive and get cought at it you may what to think about who the realEDIT idiot is,,,,,,,,,

How can the government say there is no medical use when they own a patent on a medical use of cannabis?

US Patent 6630507 - Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants
hXXp://www.patentstorm.us/patents/6630507.html

"Inventors

* Hampson, Aidan J.
* Axelrod, Julius
* Grimaldi, Maurizio

Assignee

* The United States of America as represented by the Department of Health and Human Services

Application
No. 09/674028 filed on 02/02/2001 "

Assignee means who owns the rights to a patent! Kind of blows an elephant-sized hole is their "no medical uses" argument! And they've had this patent since 2001!

Hypocrites and liars!

Granny

rasta said:
Alcohol is evil,,,it was created by the devil and given to man to make him weak,,,( i know i was weak for a long time)p,l,r

Ah thats not true...alcohol was created to stop us irish folks from taking over the world:hubba: .

Seriously tho it's like any other legal drug as in it's never a problem until people abuse it.
I cant smoke at the moment thanks to pre employment drug testing and if i didn't have some sort of release from all the little annoyances in life namely a few pints without doubt i would be in jail for battering somebody or the nuthouse.

Here is the actual government patent website. hxxp://patft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.htm&r=4&p=1&f=G&l=50&d=PTXT&S1=6630507&OS=6630507&RS=6630507

There are actually 4 different patents for mj.

Change the xx to tt

Eh Aces that is wild. This marijuana conspiracy gets weirder and weirder.

Chris1974 if I miss understood you im sorry ,,rasta try not to have hate in his hart ,,,but I have a real hate for alcohol,,,again sorry for being rude ,,,,p,l,r

I have 5 Dui (Felony) over 6 yrs apart except for 2 were back to back with in a week & 1/2 apart and was looking at 8 yr and 4 months but I Pleaded with the Lawyer and DA and plead Guilty and got 1 yr in county jail. Now they have fallen to mistamenors and Not on my driving record anymore since it has been over 17 yrs now, and had to get record for child care awhile back and they wasn't there, but if I ever get arrested it there suprising...

I hate alcohol anymore since I Quite drinking in over 6 yrs now and I don't miss it..

Did yea know that the Gov Won't Tax Alcohol like they do Ciggerette, and a pack of cig is still 1.50 a pack the rest is TAXED..... that what the new said awhile back..

Latest posts

Back