grades of pot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Localfan420

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone could tell me more about the difference between high-grade (medical marijuana) and low grade (schwag) that is loaded with seeds and is usually refered to as "mids" amongst us.

are these just poorly raised hermi's that are unloaded at a discount or do people actually grow this specific strain or strains?:confused:

A question for the ages.

First off my friend, there is no such thing as "Medical Grade" pot. Biggest misconception in the US. Cannabis dispensaries have a wide range of herb to offer patients, from boutique type strains for $60 an eighth to Seeded out outdoor for $10 an eighth. They may even be the same strain, just grown different.

Basically, the difference is the Grower.

Strain is also a factor, but the individual grower has the greatest impact on Herb quality.

There may be more to say on the subject, but imho, it is all about how well the grower has done his/her job.

Medical grade simply means it is produced for medical purposes. There is no difference between shwag or medical. "Medical" just sounds more "Legal".

i'd consider the high grade strains more medicinal than the mids...thats the only reason i said "medical mj". if i ever got a persciption for pot, i'd go with the name brand over the generic any day...

Latest posts

Back