Great price on a 1K Hortilux...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtyolsouth

Zen Trichome Labs
Reaction score
HI,

I found a website that has a MUCH better price (79.76 w/shipping) than my local hydro store ($118 w/tax) for a Hortilux 1000w HPS bulb and they go a bit lower if you get a case of six. They carry just about every type of bulb. It's called Plant Lighting and Hydroponics out of Ohio...

hXXp://plantlightinghydroponics.com/

Happy Growing!:cool:

the website you listed also has Lumatek's LK6240 - plantlightinghydroponics.com/lumatek-600w-240v-hpsmh-dual-electronic-ballast-p-2109.html - listed for $330, while most other online stores offer it for $440+. two examples of the higher price here - hydrocork.com/product-p/lumatek.htm - and here - hydrofarm.com/pb_detail.php?itemid=7855.

this seems to be the same ballast - dual 600 watt digital MH/HPS combo.

is PLH selling refurb units or something? I cant understand the $110+ difference here. :confused: :confused:

fyi, plantlightingandhydroponics will also price match....they just don't advertise it:) just google what you're lookin for, then click the shopping tab to find the lowest price--shoot em an email with the link--maybe follow it up with a call--baddaboombaddabing!

Latest posts

Back