Green Dragon Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Haze,

My wife used to not know how to cook. So I still remember some of her experiments.....:rolleyes:

How did your Green Dragon turn out, Haze?

I haven't made it yet. I'm waiting for some good trim or something. I plan on it soon though... Maybe I can make a pint of it? I do most of the cooking in my house...yep.

HippyInEngland said:
Hi guys

I have a quick question for you, ive decided to make green dragon for myself, the ABV (Alcohol By Vollume is 63%, 126 proof (the highest i could find here in the UK) ive put 3/4 of an ounce and its well compacted in the bottle and drank the spill over (hic) the question is thus...how long do i leave it???, ive had this concoction bottled for 4 days only....a week? a month? longer?
Ive searched and read the IE sources but i want personal experiences, i trust my fellow MP comrades MUCH more than simple info found on the net, im at your mercy and advice for this experiment.

A pic of my G Dragon is here.

Hippy

What exactly is this that you are talking about?

Never mind. I got it now.

Can you still smoke the bud after soaking it in the alchohol? Once it is dried of course.

You could try, but once the THC is rendered free, think all you'll be smokin would be equivalent to smoking parsley, IMHO............

I might have to try this......does the Green Drgon get you pretty toasted?

Latest posts

Back