Greenhouse roof?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
OK, since this broiling, kill-people sun is sticking around for the season, I wanna exploit it and build a wood frame greenhouse 6' x 6' x 6'. Of what do I build the roof? I need something hard,* glass, plastic, what have you that will obscure the contents and won't filter out the sun.

*make your own cheap sex joke

What about that corrigated transparent plastic sheetin? Been thinkin doin the same when i land on the new homestead further north.

BWD

Solexx panels

greenhousemegastore.com/category/solexx-panels

example^^^^^

:yeahthat: What I have on my greenhouse kit! The only issue I see is it's needing reinforced to prevent break-ins, being an out building and all, I am modifying to help....my kit was not built for security. A properly framed building with this in mind should be fairly secure!

Props all for posting. All of the above will work. Basically I just wanted something that wouldn't bend under rain and dew. I had no idea those Solexx panels were that cheap!

If you desired to roof a house designed green house with poly carbonate sheets. Is there a particular kind to get or will any do...its is very helpful for our skins to protect the ultra violation rays.

Latest posts

Back