Greenish-Grey color, completely drooped, I think its toast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktownlegend

Col. Red Eyes
Reaction score
heres a good one for u boys, i know its from over watering some what, but theres something else tied along wiht that, its toast fer sure already, every leaf is shrivelled and drooping and the weirdest greenish grey color i've ever seen. it was over watered with my bloom solution. but it looks like a sickness of some kind besides the over watering. i don't have my camera here to take ne pics today, so u'll have to use ur imaginations unless somebody here has a pick of what im talking about. the leaves yesterday were all drooping and starting to shrivel with white spots on the leaves indicating a mold or mildew. but that can't be the only thing. cuz like i said today when i went out its completely toast. the stems, stalk and nugs forming on the ends are all still holding up and intact. every leaf though is like i said this ugly greenish grey color, completely shrivelled, the tightest leaves to the nugs are a neon green with an almost blackish looking purple.

awaiting ur thoughts and opinions

KT

whats going on bro last i new all was well :eek: this dont sound good wish you had some pics let me go looking around see if we can find some pics that might fit you description

its the little one in the orange pot, all the rest are indeed doing great. even the one i broke the branch on. when i take some new pics u'll see they're looking fantastic. but the lil girl in the orange pot took a crap on me. i'm pretty sure its toast. i loosened up the soil to allow for air flow to help get rid of some of the moisture. but even if i get the moisture levels backin control i don't think theres any possibility of it living. every leaf is like i described greenish-grey, shrivelled and drooping right down.

Thanks for the help MVP

KT

sounds like "gray mold". tons of pics online showing it. I would just kill it off to be safe. take a pic tho if you can so we can make sure.

is it fixable or able to be rejuvinated? and if u could put up a link to those picks ur talking bout pleaseeeeeeee!

Click Here

It's basically bud rot, but it is not common until bud appears. typically from excessive moisture and the buds too big to dispell the moisture.
Can be gotten from overwatering and inadequate ventilation.
So most of the information will be on how to deal with it during flower not veg.

thanks mutt but not what it is. my girls are just starting to bud they won't be done till the end of october. the buds aren't grey its the leaves they dried right out to the only things moist are the tops and the stems/stalk

You should post some pics of her? What you are talking about atleast.......I have not seen or heard of.:eek:

i will when my damn camera gets back, my brother likes to use it all the time. i find it quite irritating. i swear he takes more pictures than a photographer.

Heh.....I know how that is. Tell him you have something amazing that you have to catch....get it back bro.

hes up north with my old man till like wednesday i think maybe thursday. so by then it'll be too late, all the leaves are already shrivelled and dry.

check the ph, N, K, P levels everythings good by charts. i over watered it. it drooped, then ended up like that. and it happened quick within 24 hours every leaf turned crispy. the nugs still seem to be growing.

Did you check the PH?
What bloom fert are you using and how much did you use?
Are you using pre-fert soil?

yes i am using pre-fert soil, but those ferts have long been used up. the ph is about 6.5-6.8, im not sure on the actually name of the nutes for bloom either its an industrial strength bloom booster for fruits and veggies. it comes in a 40lbs white bag with blue writing, its 0-50-24

Latest posts

Back