Greetings and Salutations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CptnFail

1000Flan k?
Reaction score
Im CpntFail,

Cptn cuz cant nobody get on my hype and fail because im just so epic. Anyways, all ppl fit into some steriotype. Mine just happens to be the stoners, ever heard of competitive smoking? I also have a strong passion for writting, i wish to be a movie directer and also write my own screenplays. Im a competitive MLG (Major league Gamer) and like philosiphy.

So yes u can pretty much say i was born with the love of marijuana (i mean, i was born with it in my system. Natural medicain is a strong beliefe in my family) But most of my love comes from the other aspects beside being under the influence of it. I love to think about its possible uses, what we can use it for to increase our living enviorment. Its amazing stuff.

So marijuana became a habbit for me around the age of 7 or so. Of course around the age of 5 my mother had called me into her room and gave me a long talk about drugs and both posistive and negative effects from them. This lecture also included a "Taste Test" if u will. It was better that i had been introduced to it in a controlled enviornment where i had my own choice in what i wanted to do in the matter and wether or not later on in life would choose to do anything of the sort. That first hit, I never wanted to have that burning feeling in my lungs ever again (so i thought). and left it out of my mind for the next 2 years (mostly because no one else of my age knew what it was yet)

So blah blah yada yada. age 7 came i read alot of books then cuz it was my favorite thing to do at the time and learn alot over the year. (im skipping alot cuz ull learn it later as u get to know me.

Im 19 now, have a growing license and have been in love with marijuana for 12 years now. Anything else?

Welcome to MP Cptnfail. Can't believe your mother would give a 5 year old anything to smoke, let alone marijuana. Sorry ... just had to say it. That was wrong man.
im skipping alot cuz ull learn it later as u get to know me.
Be careful about about telling us too much Cptn'. Don't give any information that could reveal who you are, or your location. On that note, I hope that isn't a photo of yourself that you're using as an avatar ;)

Finally, don't forget to read the site rules here :aok:

RBH

hey man, ummm TMI means too much info, just a saying, but I believe everybody in this site want keep everyone safe by keep their idenfity I do understand u got license to grow, um what state u live in? please dont tell me your address alright? but keep in your mind we here to help ya on whatever ya wanna check out, ask us question or fun whatever, growing problems or things like that, other than that, you and I can go out somewhere like clubbing or play pool and smoke blunt, will that be blast for ya? btw i deals with custom wheels down there we can talk about it.

Nice to meet ya bro! I thought my brother was young to smoke a joint when he was 12... But 5 years old sounds crazy?? Good to have you on MP.. Thinking and talking about weed is all we do here :D A good place to exersice you writing skills :D
Have fun!

Runbyhemp said:
Be careful about about telling us too much Cptn'. Don't give any information that could reveal who you are, or your location. On that note, I hope that isn't a photo of yourself that you're using as an avatar ;)

Why all this paranoia runbyhemp?? The kid is legal to grow! I am not legal and got my pic for avatar? Is that a good reason for them to visit me?? Who are they again :D

Why all this paranoia runbyhemp?? The kid is legal to grow! I am not legal and got my pic for avatar? Is that a good reason for them to visit me?? Who are they again

Ha ha .. not paranoid at all my friend, just trying to keep safe. The kid is legal to grow but the cops aren't all you have to worry about, are they ?

Would you like some random on the internet knowing your details. What's to stop one of em calling by with a couple of thugs trying to get themselves some free weed. I'd be more concerned of that happening than the police.

As regards your avatar niki' .... you're a braver man than I am. I have a wife and son. I won't take risks when I have responsibilities. Why leave anything open to posssibility ? It's the little things man. Why kick yourself later on. A scumbag who lives near you could see your av' and knows you grow. You look pretty recognizable in your pic.

Call me paranoid, but I'm gonna make sure no trouble comes my way, especially when I could have prevented it.

Take care guys, I'm off on holidays now. See you all Monday !

hello and welcome capn fail :48:

have a great time rbh:peace:

Runbyhemp said:
As regards your avatar niki' .... you're a braver man than I am. I have a wife and son. I won't take risks when I have responsibilities. Why leave anything open to posssibility ? It's the little things man. Why kick yourself later on. A scumbag who lives near you could see your av' and knows you grow. You look pretty recognizable in your pic.

I also have a wife and a kid... Maybe you are right about all that... I am pretty sure people who live around me don't surf MJ sites... and they barely speak English... So i don't worry so much... But Maybe I should change my pic anyway?!?! ha ha.. You got me thinking :D
Enjoy your Holidays!

welcome. i was intruduced to mj at an early age also, but it was because of behavioral issues. my dad was a smoker and to keep me calm when i was younger he would let me smoke a few hits from his roaches. later i figured out how to use the corn cob pipe my papa gave me. i think thats what made me who i am today. but i still smoke for the same issues. any way this is a great place to learn and share knowledge about growin mj. goodluck and enjoy

Runbyhemp said:
Welcome to MP Cptnfail. Can't believe your mother would give a 5 year old anything to smoke, let alone marijuana. Sorry ... just had to say it. That was wrong man.

RBH
thnx for the welcome,

Lol yea that's me in the pic, sexy aint i? As for safty Im probly the most safe here, lol. Im legal, and as a legal grower in the state of California i express my right to bare arms for the safty of my home, family, and the contents that lay within. The hood is no joke.

I have no address, i took the numbers off so that the gnomes can't find me. Thay are always after my stuff.

Site Rules

8. Please, for your own protection, do not post pictures or information about yourself or your life that would make it possible for the police to use against you or the site. No real life photos of yourself or family and friends. Anyone in the world can come to our site and look at anything you post. Be safe. Be free. Stay free.

It is in the site rules guys. We strive to make the site safe and secure for every member. The "rules" are in place for a reason, and serve a purpose. We also ask that all members adhere to them, regardless of how "safe" or "legal" you may think/consider yourself to be.
"No real life photos of yourself or family and friends".....
... no offense intended, but to post pictures of ones self, incriminating ones self, lies somewhere between very niave and ignorant.. IMHO.

Hick said:
Site Rules

It is in the site rules guys. We strive to make the site safe and secure for every member. The "rules" are in place for a reason, and serve a purpose. We also ask that all members adhere to them, regardless of how "safe" or "legal" you may think/consider yourself to be.
"No real life photos of yourself or family and friends".....
... no offense intended, but to post pictures of ones self, incriminating ones self, lies somewhere between very niave and ignorant.. IMHO.

Hick man, I always thought it was you on your avatar :D I'm a little bit dissapointed it isn't you on that photo..
Sorry man.. I never bothered reading the site rules.
If I read all site rules on every web page I have an account, it would take months probably years... I have learned to just ACCEPT an never read...
Ignorant I am - I know... Naive too I guess...
I'l have a look at those rules now... I like this forum too much :D
Cheers!

Hick man, I always thought it was you on your avatar I'm a little bit dissapointed it isn't you on that photo..

Me too ... :rofl:

nikimadritista said:
Hick man, I always thought it was you on your avatar :D I'm a little bit dissapointed it isn't you on that photo..
Sorry man.. I never bothered reading the site rules.
If I read all site rules on every web page I have an account, it would take months probably years... I have learned to just ACCEPT an never read...
Ignorant I am - I know... Naive too I guess...
I'l have a look at those rules now... I like this forum too much :D
Cheers!

niki.. the avatar doesn't do me justice, I am actually much better looking :rolleyes:

The trick is to "never" reveal that it is "you"... :p
I would probably never have known they were either of you, but as has been said so many times before.. "Loose lips....." ;)
..a photo on the www is worse than a tattoo, it can't even be lasered away...;) even pictures that have been photoshopped, and the facial features smudged or blacked out, are subject to repair with todays technology. And they are there FOREVER...:eek:
"naive or ignorant",.. were NOT meant in a derogatory manner at all. We are all ignorant or niave in some subjects..:)

Latest posts

Back