Greetings from the G Man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

definitelyg

Reaction score
Hi everyone

No thats not the G Man (ie FBI) but rather the G Man (me -Greg).

I am a 33 year old dude living in Cape Town South Africa. Just joined the forum so wanted to say hi. I have been smoking for about the last 12 years, but only since living in the UK and the easy access to Amsterdam, have I really started enjoying the different strains/highs of a particular strain!

These forums look like they are packed with useful information on growing the good herb!

Hope to hear back from some of you, especially those in SA

G

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Yo Ho there G,
Allow us to welcome you, and try to make you feel at home. Please do cruise over the site rules. They are few and simple, and it really keeps it nice here. Your right about there being some good advice about growing, so peruse your way through the forums, and be ready for some surprises.
We have some premier growers here that are so cool, and they will help if you run across some stumbling blocks while trying a grow yourself. We love pics of grows as we all get to learn from them, and the advise given. Don't get paranoid if you do a goofy here, as it's easy to take the heat and laugh, and in the end everyone sparks a bowl anyways.
Bring a good sense of Ha-Ha with you, and in the meanwhile we will burn one in your honor.
:48:
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Welcome to MP my friend. You have come to a great place to learn and share your knowledge with many of the best growers out there. I hope you find all the answers to the questions you might have and look forward to seeing more of your posts and pics in the near future. Until then, grow it big. Take care and good luck.

Latest posts

Back