Grow Bow lights.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have two 80mm comp fans. one at to right corner one at bottom left corner. im not sure about cmfs yet ill check when i get home but they seem to keep the box at about 82. but okay ill try it with the two on the strip instead of the y splitter. so in your opinon scrog is better than lst?

Do you have the manufacturer and model of the fans? You can get alot of info online. I would scrog because the light penetration on cfls isn't that good. When i lst'd my lower bud development was bad. Scrog will keep your bud canopy on top...it will be much better doing it that way with cfl's in my opinion

i have the box they came in at home so after work i could tell ya, but okay yeah ill do scrog. 2x2 chicken wire sound about right?

* they are 27.8CFM
** I bought a 4" desk fan to put in the corner. the only other thing I have to do is get another socket adaptor and put the other two lights in. but for right now this is what it looks like...

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

Latest posts

Back