grow box and general odor control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So my box is 40" in high x 24 wide by 16.5 deep. I have 3 plants currently at most I would have 6. Eventually I will just get a small carbon filter and such. But for the immediate time I need to get a handle on the smell of burning weed and of growing too.

Next Friday I am thinking of picking up a few enviro sponges and making an ona air freshener. Take a 2 gal bucket a small fan some ona gel some dryer sheets drill holes in the side of the bucket fit the fan in so it’s right blowing down into the bucket and out the holes. Have the ona gel mixed with water and lay dry sheets on top. If I put this outside of the bedroom it’ll be perfect for smell in the entire apartment.

Then the odor sponges I put in the closet with the grow box. Some air freshener spray and a coup of glade plug ins I should be good

But any other tips? That isn’t expensive?

carbon filter its important enough to spend what it cost
is it necessary to have your space so small

tryguy2011 said:
carbon filter its important enough to spend what it cost
is it necessary to have your space so small

working with that i have available to me. I need something i can pick up at hd, wallymart or crappy tire

you cannot find everything you need at walmart. as you may manage the smells of few vegging plants with your methods but i really bet they would remove odor of flowering plants

zem said:
you cannot find everything you need at walmart. as you may manage the smells of few vegging plants with your methods but i really bet they would remove odor of flowering plants

walmarts just one stop of several, have a new idea XD

Latest posts

Back