Grow room done nutrient info plz people

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkie

Reaction score
Hi, my cutting are ready to plant in a wilma 4 pot system 18 litre pots what nutrient solutions do I need to get this thing on the road including sizes in litres please, all help welcomed, I'm using clay pebbles etc

Thank you in advance for any help :)

General Hydroponics makes a very good 3 part nute line called Flora Series.

hBIUp://generalhydroponics.com/site/index.php/products/nutrients/flora_series/

There are several good nutrient lines that are formulated for MJ. As long as you stick with those then it will come down to which one suits your setup best. I have heard a lot of people here like the GH 3part line. I like Advanced Nutrients Jungle Juice. My bro uses Technaflora's Recipe for Success. Still others use Fox Farm nute line. You will have to try a line and see how it works for you then change if it doesn't work as well as you want. :)

I am assuming that you are looking at a hydro setup since you are talking about growing in hydroton. If you are growing in hydro or with chemical nutes versus organic, then I would advise you to get a good TDS meter(measures the amount of nutrients that are disolved in the water) and a good PH meter. Growing in hydro or soilless requires one to dilligently stay on top of the level of nutrients that you use and the PH changes that do occur on a daily basis.

I don't know your level of experience but if you want to PM me on hydro stuff I will be happy to help you, either individually or on the open forum :)

Latest posts

Back