Grow tent!!! =)!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrypnoticKronic

Reaction score
I am finally getting paid tomorrow and going to pick up this baby REMOVED
And I seriously cannot wait!!!!! $100.00 for this bad boy, how many plants do you think can fit in there?

7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

SKY380.jpg

I like that size to cause it fit's my area but 60" seems limiting. I'd buy one if they were 72"T.

I'd say that how many plants you can get in there has a lot to do with the size pot you flower in and type of grow system you use.

Nice job :) and good luck! Look at the auto flowering strains if you haven't already. Great smoke, beautiful little plants. Check Hamster Lewis' grow journals :). I can picture 8 autos in 3 liter bottles in that space. What kind of fan(s) and lights did you buy??

Very nice Tent. You should have some fun with that bad boy. Best of luck. Im looking for one smaller than that.

ArtVandolay said:
Nice job :) and good luck! Look at the auto flowering strains if you haven't already. Great smoke, beautiful little plants. Check Hamster Lewis' grow journals :). I can picture 8 autos in 3 liter bottles in that space. What kind of fan(s) and lights did you buy??

Im rockin a 400watt MH/HPS light. MH for veg HPS for flowerrr =)

i also agree, the 60" is kinda short. as long as you didnt veg too long, i guess it could work. depending on strain / stretch / etc.

I hve 2 of those tents...same size. You cld get 12 autos in there...If you use 3 liter bottles they wld fit easy. Good luck

Yea i need to get a tent for my autos

you could get 3 or 4 regular qp/plant 4' ft'rs, what are you using for light? If your doing a bunch of clones in 2 gl 16 in there, but I'd do more like 8 and give them some room, let them get 12-18" and flip

Hamster Lewis said:
I hve 2 of those tents...same size. You cld get 12 autos in there...If you use 3 liter bottles they wld fit easy. Good luck

Hamster, is there any yield difference with using 3 liter bottles vs. say a 2 or 3 gallon pot? 3 liters is less than a gallon pot. I guess 3 of the auto strains i have coming say 50-110 cm in height. The rule seems to be a gallon per foot of growth so i'd think that if in less than a gallon pot anything over a foot it's getting crowded with roots and wouldn't that keep the growth stunted? Just asking cause I am about to start some autos once they get here.

Nice set up Kronic, good luck with your grow.

jackson1 said:
Hamster, is there any yield difference with using 3 liter bottles vs. say a 2 or 3 gallon pot? 3 liters is less than a gallon pot. I guess 3 of the auto strains i have coming say 50-110 cm in height. The rule seems to be a gallon per foot of growth so i'd think that if in less than a gallon pot anything over a foot it's getting crowded with roots and wouldn't that keep the growth stunted? Just asking cause I am about to start some autos once they get here.

Nice set up Kronic, good luck with your grow.

You might want to ask Spear...I think he has grown in 3 liter bottles already...I hve not used them yet. The idea is that they are nice and deep and the autos wld like the deep bottles. I hve grown most of my autos in 1 gallon pots and gotten good yield. The 3 liter bottles wld enable you to get a bunch of autos in a small space and your overall yield wld be great...

Latest posts

Back