Growing basement style!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zelen|chuk said:
Well white widow hairs dont change color,but when the bud is dry they eventually do,but the lowryders sure do.And pollination is kind of hard when all my seeds are feminized,and the foil is better than the bare walls because theyr stained.

my white widows hair changed color

MosesPMG said:
niice :aok: is your date wrong tho, it isnt March

Ha - if you're referring to the start date of 3-1-11, remember he's in Bulgaria. They (and other European countries) list their dates as day/month/year instead of month/day/year like in the States.

If that's not what you're referring to, never mind...

Zelen|chuk said:
And pollination is kind of hard when all my seeds are feminized,

Just because seeds are feminized doesn't mean you cannot get a pollination. You could get a hermie or one could even grow male, it happens with feminized seeds. We have had a couple reports over the past year of this happening.

When i grew RRF and MI5 on the same grow the RRF hairs changed colour much earlier than the plant was ready. Its not the hairs that you get high off its those trichs on the plant that contain the chemicals so imo i would check those instead of the hairs as a more reliable source of if the plant is ready.
That way you can also get exactly the right high your looking for.

Plants look healthy, Green Mojo to you.

Jericho said:
Just because seeds are feminized doesn't mean you cannot get a pollination. You could get a hermie or one could even grow male, it happens with feminized seeds. We have had a couple reports over the past year of this happening.

When i grew RRF and MI5 on the same grow the RRF hairs changed colour much earlier than the plant was ready. Its not the hairs that you get high off its those trichs on the plant that contain the chemicals so imo i would check those instead of the hairs as a more reliable source of if the plant is ready.
That way you can also get exactly the right high your looking for.

Plants look healthy, Green Mojo to you.

Hermies or males in feminized seed are kind of an exeption,and I've allready checked all plants and theyr females,im not sure about the regural thai haze x skunk seed that i planted,but its too early to show sex.I got the importance of checking the trichomes,but theres time,the 3 lowryders are flowering right now,but they'll need atleast another month,and ill get a magnafying glass to check the buds. :)Theyr 27 days old now ill post some pics later.

Zelen|chuk said:
Hermies or males in feminized seed are kind of an exeption,.

...............................Oh?................:eek:

Latest posts

Back