growing great white shark in coco mix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharkattack1984

Reaction score
Okay I have 3 female gws in my 40 litre pot all from seed. There all at different stages 4days apart does this affect my final product 600w hps. 9inch fan temp 24.7 humidty 51% there all going to flower at the same time how mch yield do you think. I'm going to get out of it first experiment has anyone. Tried this b4 my bytes will consist of canna boost canna coco a+b super thrive watering schedual 3-1 all the way through then week 5 pk13/14 flush with pure water for last 10 days

let me dig out my crystal ball........lol...there is know way of knowing, it all depends on your skill level, genetics, and the environment provided for them. I don't even like to guess what my own yeild is going to be...set's you up for a disappointment. If you get 1 gram per watt you should be exstatic!

40 liters???? That's a big pot! You have all 3 in that pot?

That is awfully big...I like to have a seperate pot for each of my plants. It's much easier to take care of special needs for each individual plant, when they are not all sharing the same soil. How will you handle this if say one gets deficient in something, and the other 2 are healthy?

:yeahthat: This is a situation I am running into right now actually. I planted 3 seeds from the same pack of white widow and one is needing much more N apparently than the others while in bloom. I thought when I started this that if it's from the same seed it will be the same, but that is not always the case.

this is solley experimental there at differnt stages now there doing good i have a 10 year grower by my side so cant do much wrong if it works it works and ill show you the results if it does not then ill be comming on here telling you not to try it 40 litres yes is a big pot they need it so if 1 plant gets a defeienceys then i can jot iot down and leasrn from it but my plants are at 1 foot apart from each other in the pot the only thing im going to be worried about is hermies then ill cry lol but always give it a try

I bet 300g max

Edit: wait, same pot, diff stages? Okay I bet, hmm, 150-200g

sharkattack1984 said:
this is solley experimental there at differnt stages now there doing good i have a 10 year grower by my side so cant do much wrong if it works it works and ill show you the results if it does not then ill be comming on here telling you not to try it 40 litres yes is a big pot they need it so if 1 plant gets a defeienceys then i can jot iot down and leasrn from it but my plants are at 1 foot apart from each other in the pot the only thing im going to be worried about is hermies then ill cry lol but always give it a try

I hate to say this, but I do not know one experienced grower that would put 3 plants of different sizes into the same pot. IMO, your "10 year grower" has already made a serious mistake.

Dont scare him away girl. He said in another post he gets 2g a watt and is gonna post pics.

600watt HPS, 16 plants, 300g per, whowzer

This is a experiment you see if we don't try it how would we know to do it ill take more pics tomorrow there only 3 weeks old there are in 3 staged 3days apart from germinating got. 8 fan leaves on 2 of them the other is struggling but catching up soon as they go into flower that's it then the fun begins but aiming for 5 ounce a plant but somethings better than nothing

This is a experiment you see if we don't try it how would we know to do it ill take more pics tomorrow there only 3 weeks old there are in 3 staged 3days apart from germinating got. 8 fan leaves on 2 of them the other is struggling but catching up soon as they go into flower that's it then the fun begins but aiming for 5 ounce a plant but somethings better than nothing

Put the pics up of the 600watt, 16 plant, 300g per grow, we would love to see, thanx!

I grow in 22 litre pots. I think they're too small for 1 plant.

How you fit 3 plants that produce 5 oz is indeed a mystery.

Good luck to you.

LOL....2grams/watt huh?? Well I'm here to learn...teach me how to do this please!!!

BBFan said:
I grow in 22 litre pots. I think they're too small for 1 plant.

How you fit 3 plants that produce 5 oz is indeed a mystery.

Good luck to you.

B-Breaker BB

nouvellechef said:
i was waiting for you to chime in MVP, slacking hard...

I know man...trying to not be on here all the dang time! LOL...I have to take a break from smoking for this union job interview and stuff....it's hard to do hanging around this place...lol...looking at all the pretty pictures. It's even going to be harder cause I have all this c99/ak bud to trim up come sunday.......and the bubble bags are unpacked! I'm going to have to just keep stuff in the freezer until I find out when I'll have to drop urine. I don't think they would do it Wed, at my interview, but ya never know, and I'd be madder than hell at myself if I didn't get this job because of the herb! Man this stuff is going to make a batch of hash from hell! This has got to be the most trich production I have had on a plant...it's insane! I'm throwing in all the small buds to...anything smaller than a 50 cent peice is going for hash.....god I can't wait, but I have to!

Now then about them pics????

Latest posts

Back