Growing Problems past the seedling stage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like you have leaves to spare, so you might consider removing some of the damaged ones. The added light penetration might help as well as cut down on the number of leaves you need to spray. Not sure about infecting other plants.

Also, I never sprayed the buds directly, so I don't know if it will affect the taste. But probably not much.
Every plant got trimmed especially in the center. I removed all (most of all) the browning or yellow leaves. Really opened them up. So thank you again. Also spritzed them with the milk/water mixture and gave them a big drink of water. It's almost their bedtime. They really look better already.

Every plant got trimmed especially in the center. I removed all (most of all) the browning or yellow leaves. Really opened them up. So thank you again. Also spritzed them with the milk/water mixture and gave them a big drink of water. It's almost their bedtime. They really look better already.
They should sleep well too - provided they're not lactose intolerent

Here's the post trimmed plants; mainly the one with the worst powdery mildew. And here are some buds coming along. Last year my buds were small cause my plants were ity bity. This time I have a few fatties that look amazing. ;) 👍

Attachments

• trimmed.jpg
    trimmed.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 0
  • buds.jpg
    buds.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 0
Well my friends I have come almost to the end of my journey. I have completed 2 standard grows and learned a lot. The worst problem with the first grow was knats or fruit flies? The yellow sticky traps worked.
I am harvesting now. I got the bonus of problems. Bud rot, mites, powdery mildew, calcium deficiency and PH problems. I am keeping about 1/4 of the potential harvest. Lesson from the second grow was overcrowding. I did not thin out extra plants at the beginning and problems developed that I did not see till too late.
I will be moving and I will not be able to grow my own for a while. I will hang onto my gear for now.
I want to thank everyone who jumped in every time and answered my questions and offered advice. Happy New Year one and All...... All my best.🙃

Well my friends I have come almost to the end of my journey. I have completed 2 standard grows and learned a lot. The worst problem with the first grow was knats or fruit flies? The yellow sticky traps worked.
I am harvesting now. I got the bonus of problems. Bud rot, mites, powdery mildew, calcium deficiency and PH problems. I am keeping about 1/4 of the potential harvest. Lesson from the second grow was overcrowding. I did not thin out extra plants at the beginning and problems developed that I did not see till too late.
I will be moving and I will not be able to grow my own for a while. I will hang onto my gear for now.
I want to thank everyone who jumped in every time and answered my questions and offered advice. Happy New Year one and All...... All my best.🙃
Nice to meet ya and you are always welcome back when you can grow again
Or just stop by and have a drink and a jay with us.

Latest posts

Back