noob with a grow question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

decayer

Reaction score
hi everyone. been reading many online forums trying to learn. this is the first i've joined. nice to meet you.
i started growing about a year ago. i have a plant from that grow that has had a hard life. 6 weeks ago, i was forced to move it outside suddenly, so it started flowering. it looked great, nice buds forming, then summer kicked in (australia) and now it is revegging. i think it might also be going full herm. there are new leaves with smooth edges, but also some new flowers, but worst of all looking at the buds carefully, i can see and pick a few seeds.
i am thoroughly confused and not experienced enough to know what to do, except to keep other plants away.
i would be grateful for your thoughts. cheers to all!

Attachments

• 20231113_114844.jpg
    20231113_114844.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
hi everyone. been reading many online forums trying to learn. this is the first i've joined. nice to meet you.
i started growing about a year ago. i have a plant from that grow that has had a hard life. 6 weeks ago, i was forced to move it outside suddenly, so it started flowering. it looked great, nice buds forming, then summer kicked in (australia) and now it is revegging. i think it might also be going full herm. there are new leaves with smooth edges, but also some new flowers, but worst of all looking at the buds carefully, i can see and pick a few seeds.
i am thoroughly confused and not experienced enough to know what to do, except to keep other plants away.
i would be grateful for your thoughts. cheers to all!
Sounds like Mother Nature changed the light cycle on your plant. If summer is just starting there, I would start some new seeds outside to grow naturally with the outside sun. You can still smoke your seedy buds, just take out the seeds when they are done.

Growing weed is a learning curve. You'll know next time to keep the indoor plants under long light spans (I keep my veg plants under 24 hour light), and then when you put them outside, you'll not have to risk the reveg. Pretty sure the sun doesn't shine in Australia constantly. :)
Good luck on your hermie and best of luck for the new crops.

just to clarify....i know WHY it started flowering.
Growing weed is a learning curve. You'll know next time to keep the indoor plants under long light spans (I keep my veg plants under 24 hour light), and then when you put them outside, you'll not have to risk the reveg. Pretty sure the sun doesn't shine in Australia constantly. :)
Good luck on your hermie and best of luck for the new crops.
thanks. i was forced to move it outside, and was hoping for some constructive advice. there are no new crops.

If you can’t or won’t be growing more plants, I would just grow the plant out. Seeded bud can still be smoked. The single fingered leaves are just from revegging(you probably know that). I grew out some plants that revegged on me last year and the smoke got me buzzed.

The seeds are already well on the way. I would just let it keep going then collect the seeds at the end. But I like collecting seeds
I remember when most all weed came with seeds. Sometimes a lot of seeds. I still find weed crumbs in gatefold album covers from de seeding. Personally I preferred a shoe box lid.

Bubba

I made sugar cookies with canna butter, just enough to begin a buzz, very faint but no mistaking it is there buzz. if it's going to be all day usage...edible gives a mild underlying buzz, and smoke/vapor added as necessary.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back