Hey guys she hermed ......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Fontaine

Reaction score
Hey guys she's about week five into flower she hermed a few people told me that may be why the hairs turned so quick... I broke a smaller nug off to dry out and smoke ..... Nothing but a joint in weeks .... Anyways I pulled it apart today it was about the size of my finger the bud and I found one small little seed ..... Now the question is should i let it finish and harvest or should I chop it and dry it now would it be better if i waited ???? Or two many seeds or should I do it now with a seed or two in each bid not fully developed a lot of trichromes all input is appreciated thanks everyone. Ps i was bummed ay first but I learned extreme amount t with this plant . Also it was free also I learned a plant with two leaves can survive ... Lol i got her she was near dead and she came back a very good learning experience for me and more to come any input please asap thanks also I'm gonna start my grow journal if i didnt yet all autos maybe I'll start a newbie auto thread well see love you guys thank you for all you've helped me accomplish so far . Til next time we speak again joes grows ....

Always learning something.... It's never a waste of time or effort if you're learning.

If she's alone and you need smoke... Why not let her finish? If there's other ladies around I would chop immediately upon discovery and move on... But thats in my grow.

Different strokes. G'luck whatever you decide.

Always learning something.... It's never a waste of time or effort if you're learning.

If she's alone and you need smoke... Why not let her finish? If there's other ladies around I would chop immediately upon discovery and move on... But thats in my grow.

Different strokes. G'luck whatever you decide.
She's gonna finish outside I have all female autos I don't want them herming on me from her him lol . When they herm aren't they crazy amount of seeds

I'd pinch the balls off and let her grow. A small harvest is better than none, and immature buds ain't got much of a buzz to 'em. Just make sure you check your inside autos before you check the outdoor plant or you might play like a bee and carry any stray pollen inside with ya.

She's gonna finish outside I have all female autos I don't want them herming on me from her him lol . When they herm aren't they crazy amount of seeds
Despite what we are seeing in the west these days amongst our youth, the others won’t hermie because of your one hermied plant. 😳 However, the hermie will pollinate the other plants.

Hey guys she's about week five into flower she hermed a few people told me that may be why the hairs turned so quick... I broke a smaller nug off to dry out and smoke ..... Nothing but a joint in weeks .... Anyways I pulled it apart today it was about the size of my finger the bud and I found one small little seed ..... Now the question is should i let it finish and harvest or should I chop it and dry it now would it be better if i waited ???? Or two many seeds or should I do it now with a seed or two in each bid not fully developed a lot of trichromes all input is appreciated thanks everyone. Ps i was bummed ay first but I learned extreme amount t with this plant . Also it was free also I learned a plant with two leaves can survive ... Lol i got her she was near dead and she came back a very good learning experience for me and more to come any input please asap thanks also I'm gonna start my grow journal if i didnt yet all autos maybe I'll start a newbie auto thread well see love you guys thank you for all you've helped me accomplish so far . Til next time we speak again joes grows ....
I would let that plant finish up and grab a record album like the old days to de-seed it before smoking just like the old days… Don’t know if you remember the old days getting seeds in weed but smoking it at that point is possible 🤣😳

I'd pinch the balls off and let her grow. A small harvest is better than none, and immature buds ain't got much of a buzz to 'em. Just make sure you check your inside autos before you check the outdoor plant or you might play like a bee and carry any stray pollen inside with ya.
Yup

One seed doesn’t mean hermie. It could be it just produced a seed which means female seed if that’s the case. I wouldn’t toss that seed just yet.

You never mentioned pollen sacks
Yea I haven't seen any pollen saks??? So that means it could be all female seeds if I find them in it???? That be really cool I'm just confused how can it produce seeds without pollen

Yea I haven't seen any pollen saks??? So that means it could be all female seeds if I find them in it???? That be really cool I'm just confused how can it produce seeds without pollen
Female plants will grow what we call bananas the last try at making seeds before it dies. If you have no visible pollen flower small green balls at 1st.
Your plant just made seeds or got some pollen from the air somewhere, pollen can travel miles.

“Bananas” on flowers are expressed as small, banana-like yellow or green protrusions on the bud either individually or in bunches. The size of these protrusions allows them to hide in the flowers undetected unless by regular scouting. They appear either straight or curved.

https://marijuanagrow.shop/news/wha...uting. They appear either straight or curved.
1693567487365.png

It didn't. Impossible if a full viable seed. Somewhere in the bud a ball or two developed. Finish it. I've had several harvests where as you smoke you find a seed or two

If viable they SHOULD be feminized....unless you carried the pollen from a different male plant.

Bubba

It takes a ridiculous small amount of pollen. Making seeds last time, I had hardly any and wondered if enough? It was, plants buds were loaded with seed. So if only a couple seeds, there was hardly any pollen available.

Bubba

It didn't. Impossible if a full viable seed. Somewhere in the bud a ball or two developed. Finish it. I've had several harvests where as you smoke you find a seed or two

If viable they SHOULD be feminized....unless you carried the pollen from a different male plant.

Bubba
Were you wearing that dirty sock when you checked plants last?

Latest posts

Back