Hey guys she hermed ......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes There's gotta be it just don't see it at all I also always took the lower buds off there small and a waste of energy so the lower part of the plant i would just pull them off every few weeks not knowing could have been one in there without me knowing popped it open on accident maybe. I didn't know fem seeds harmed now i know.. so if I have them i know what to look for . So can auto fem also herm????? Seems like I'm saying I k ow a lot 😂
It would likely be just in the middle of a bud
Somewhere.

Bubba

O did see weird almost looking g pollen saks with postils coming right out the tip I'm starting to thi k they wre pollen saks hermies both parts together lol

Im bout to shake it overy autos and see if i get autos or how many are autos and photos they'll al be fem because all plants are fem who this is i should do that?

O did see weird almost looking g pollen saks with postils coming right out the tip I'm starting to thi k they wre pollen saks hermies both parts together lol
You could be seeing female parts called Calyx they are fem and have pistils (hairs ) sticking out of them
Learn how to tell balls from calyxes .
1693744981844.png

1693745143805.png

Lmao sorry guys . I cant find any pollen sacks so idk but i know it's def full of seeds it has to have them . I didnt explain it to good and roster yea that was what i was seeing calyx's. I gta get a jewlers loup so i can start checking tricromes as long as there are new pistil growth there should be plenty of time I was told

Lmao sorry guys . I cant find any pollen sacks so idk but i know it's def full of seeds it has to have them . I didnt explain it to good and roster yea that was what i was seeing calyx's. I gta get a jewlers loup so i can start checking tricromes as long as there are new pistil growth there should be plenty of time I was told
Have you tried squeezing a calyx and see if it has a seed inside
Or is it filled with liquid like honey

I like when people are as fncked up as me

Attachments

• 05f258986d822cf11fdf0c5f50ad3f17.gif
    05f258986d822cf11fdf0c5f50ad3f17.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back