Hermie pollenated the rest

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Fontaine

Reaction score
I had a Hermie plant she was in my tent I took her out when I found some seeds so . She's outside seen her today covered in mold from the heatwave getting chucked anyways both my two autos in one pot were affected there full of smaller seeds not sure if it was gonna affect my newly flouring plant I chopped it it's now hanging this newly flouring plant has been pollinated i cheked inaide a calyk and has a seed small white seed starting so now my question ia if i let this grow out there's no more pollen in the tent will this plant. Have hundreds of seeds or just a few ? She's thirty days old maybe thirty two today very upset with the hermied plant but learning lots for the next grow onve this plant is finished going to start four new autos all at the same time a betyer airated soil and also fabric pots going to use epsom nutriants microbes and beneficial teas everytwo weeks cant wait to get her going.

Attachments

• 16942176646664186925315763588950.jpg
    16942176646664186925315763588950.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
How far along did you say she was? Round these parts I wouldn't share with friends....."Get a rope"comes to mind.
Thirty two days old the one I chopped was 55 had two more weeks to go idk why I should had let it grow but I wasnt thinking right . You wouldn't share what with friends that's way over my head did I put this in the wrong thread sorry if so

He was making a joke you're fine........cept for that hermie.
😆

@Joseph Fontaine Clean your place real good and keep the fire lit. If you have the herm out and nothing else herm's you should be good. Some plantes are just herms, and some turn for a reason, make sure there is no reason. Turn all lights on and turn flower lights off, get inside and look for light leaks. Once you know there is no light leaks start kick'n a$$. I know it is a little late but good luck.

Start running some of the gear you got from me dude... no hermies in there, all well breed.. if it happens again then it's time empty your tent, turn off all the lights and have someone zip you up inside see if your leaking light in during your dark cycle... for now, clean up and move onward man.. don't let it get ya down, we've all had this happen, some losing HUGE grows too... it's just another learning lesson..

Latest posts

Back