Looking to make seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Fontaine

Reaction score
I have four auto plants going and a pheno a friend gave me that was almost dead had two leaves on it.now it's healthy . Anyways is there a place I can get pollen to pollinate my autos ? And will the seeds be autos still ?

Can I Get Seeds From Autoflowering Cannabis?​

In a simple answer, yes, you can. Your autoflowering cannabis seeds, as long as they are regulars and not a feminized strain, will be able to provide you some seeds that you can use for planting and continuing your cultivation journey.

To give you an idea, once your regular autos are planted, they will produce pre-flowers or gender identifiers that will allow you to see if they are male or female. A male will produce a pollen sac, while a female will produce a pistil. These gender identifiers will be visible around the fifth week after planting your autoflowering seeds. After this, you can choose amongst your plants for the best male and try to pollinate them with your female plants. You can wait for pollens to be blown by the wind, or you can use hand-pollination and other manual techniques. After pollination, you will be able to get hundreds of seeds from your successfully pollinated plants. You can use these seeds immediately for growing, or you can place them under safekeeping for planting in the future.

Can I Get Seeds From Autoflowering Cannabis?​

In a simple answer, yes, you can. Your autoflowering cannabis seeds, as long as they are regulars and not a feminized strain, will be able to provide you some seeds that you can use for planting and continuing your cultivation journey.

To give you an idea, once your regular autos are planted, they will produce pre-flowers or gender identifiers that will allow you to see if they are male or female. A male will produce a pollen sac, while a female will produce a pistil. These gender identifiers will be visible around the fifth week after planting your autoflowering seeds. After this, you can choose amongst your plants for the best male and try to pollinate them with your female plants. You can wait for pollens to be blown by the wind, or you can use hand-pollination and other manual techniques. After pollination, you will be able to get hundreds of seeds from your successfully pollinated plants. You can use these seeds immediately for growing, or you can place them under safekeeping for planting in the future.
Not necessarily auto seeds tho right?

I have four auto plants going and a pheno a friend gave me that was almost dead had two leaves on it.now it's healthy . Anyways is there a place I can get pollen to pollinate my autos ? And will the seeds be autos still ?
So I posted this and should of said I have feminised auto flower seeds . Growing is there somewhere I can get pollen from autos to pollinate one of my plants and make seeds ?

plenty of pollen around here but the wrong kind

IMG_5247.jpeg

If I was to use a pheno to pollinate my autos would they still produce buds faster . Or would half the seeds be phenos and half be autos man I have so much to learn and the only way is to. actually do it at least anything iv learned in life was through trial and error or just experimenting and hand on approach

Latest posts

Back