growright35 intro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

growright35

Reaction score
I heard of THIS site for good tips, which I'll need. Used to grow outdoor awhile back, but now homes surround all areas...so I'm going stealth in an old fridge. Gotta good start so far with improved setup due to trusted friends mistakes. Ventilation in and out are done with only one exposed pipe out, intake is from under the fridge towards the back. I will be sitting 2 mothers and 10 clones for about a week while a friend takes a 9 day trip, so new friends wish me luck for his sake...he just harvested and will be needing his babys.Any comments about stealth box tips or babysitting will be welcome..

Welcome to MP.

It sounds like you have a good start. Fridge grows interest me. Tell me more about your set-up, lighting, and ventilation and remember, a picture is worth a thousand words.

There are many knowledgeable people who are happy to help where they can.

welcome to mp. i'd like to see this fridge aswell

Yes-I've thought about rigging a fridge myself-do tell!!!

:yay: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!! :yay:

Gb

What a great welcome, with all the info sent to me with interest of my fridge set up.THANK YOU ALL. I took a special interest in the Hemp Goddess' cool tube setup, it gave me some new insight(duals). For now I am kind of simply establishing the placement of major components, exhaust, intake and for now basic lighting. All kind of in a rush to accomodate my buddies mom and babes for about 8days...just maintain. I feel I have a great design and will reach deep and find the computer skills in me to get pics on when his precious clones are out of my space and i can get it done right. My time is limited, but it should move quickly.

WELCOME growright,hey your in the best place,im new here but ive learnt more in a week than i knew in 5 years,you gotta a problem,you dont have to call ghostbusters call marajauna passion!lol keep us posted with the grow!

Latest posts

Back