Gumbo yesterday.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longtimegrower

Reaction score
IMG_20240406_181401999.jpg

Anybody going to watch the eclipse today? The miss's and I will watch it via the NASA channel, we laid our glass's down somewhere and now can't find them....bummer.
During Totality you don't need the glasses. Once the moon blocks out the sun you can look at it without glasses.
You can't see shit with glasses during Totality.
When you start to see the sun start to peak, you need the glasses.
Don't believe me look it up.

Anybody going to watch the eclipse today? The miss's and I will watch it via the NASA channel, we laid our glass's down somewhere and now can't find them....bummer.
I watched. 94% here. I bought a welders lens. All I could find for 5$ and taped it to the window. Here's a picture I took.
20240408_140550_HDR.jpg

I had family that drove from N. AL to Perryville MO just to see the eclipse there. It was a good place to view it. They were there in 2017 at the last one.
Where I am we only had clouds and rain, and clouds. So the most I saw was the sky getting a med dark gray from a a lighter gray. No fun at all.

We had totality here in Michigan back in '17. Stood out in my Mother's driveway and watched it with her and her neighbor. It was the last eclipse that both gals got to see, and it was the last total one for me, too. Pretty cool.

Latest posts

Back