Had to stop smoking weed MY LIFE SUCKS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebest

Reaction score
okay, i can't sleep, and I know exactly why. I have insomnia and mrs.MARY JANE was forced to divorce me for awhile due to an arrest for a bull shizzle case, either way I hate not being able to smoke. Its been 11 days, the longest ive gone without smoking for almost a year and a half and I have started to realize differences in my life. I was at a party the other night, and someone said the best comment about weed, that I have heard in awhile, he said, weed just inriches the quality of life. TRUE TRUE TRUE. I mean can I live without weed.... obviously. I'm still here. Have I had withdrawl, not anything more then a little depression the first couple of days, but now it is just me wanting to get back to my smoking life. It was something to do, it made me happy, able to sleep, more creative, and interested. looks like im moving to california to get my medical marijane card...anyone know if they perscribe that for insomnia?

have you never woke up because of a 'call of nature'?

not a whiz, nor a sooty santa making a splash

but the herb

calling.......

ten years smokin, about 2 years off if you count involuntary quitting ( dry spell ) so 8

yeah , probation sucks eh. i thought you was a michigander? yes?, no?.
you get popped for weed? i know, i still ask alot of questions.
we prescribe for alot of stuff here. but not til april. so i'm sure they'll be looking to make alot of busts til then. keep your head low man. gotta stay under thier radar. thier always watching.:rolleyes:...bb...

Insomnia is a real bummer. You can try:
1. A large cup of cocoa (get the real Hershey's cocoa not 'drinking chocolate'
2. Meditation
3. Relax all your muscles one by one
4. A waterbed
5. Sex

But none of these work as well as a good hit of indica, I must admit

You can grow medical if you tell them you are stressed in California...
I guess Insomnia could be some form of stress... You should be able to get a license...
Good luck...
Sleep tight:hubba:

thebest said:
okay, i can't sleep, and I know exactly why. I have insomnia and mrs.MARY JANE was forced to divorce me for awhile due to an arrest for a bull shizzle case, either way I hate not being able to smoke. Its been 11 days, the longest ive gone without smoking for almost a year and a half and I have started to realize differences in my life. I was at a party the other night, and someone said the best comment about weed, that I have heard in awhile, he said, weed just inriches the quality of life. TRUE TRUE TRUE. I mean can I live without weed.... obviously. I'm still here. Have I had withdrawl, not anything more then a little depression the first couple of days, but now it is just me wanting to get back to my smoking life. It was something to do, it made me happy, able to sleep, more creative, and interested. looks like im moving to california to get my medical marijane card...anyone know if they perscribe that for insomnia?

Yea insomnia I got that and doc put that on my MMJ Paper along with Chronic Back Pain and Hep C and Nausea, and eating disorder..
Man that bit have to stop because of some shizzle case and hope u can get it dropped..

yeah, got pulled over for a speedin ticket, pulled me out my car to sign it, searched me, then asked to search my car, I said no, and they still did it. found nothing but sum shake in my center counsel that I didn't evn know waz there. and locked me up for it. GOT TO LOVE OUR LAW PROTECTORS, cuz u know, I guess i was about to go kill someone with that shake, or maybe sell it for 1.5, dang... wat am I to do about money now cops!!!! haha forget it, yeah have to pay 1k for a lawyer, and 230$ just to get my car out of tha towing lot. just for some shake. my lifes great, happy new years to me, btw it happned on tha 1st :(

oh dear... I not had a smoke since new year either, but cos i'm skint and my grows not done yet lol

sorry but whats shake?

Thorn said:
sorry but whats shake?

:rofl: Ha Thorn, you're funny! :D

I got a medical for insomnia. They gave it to me based soley on that and weren't even interested in my (since healed but still problematic) ruptured achilles tendon. But I have had sleep problems since I was 8 and had a TON of records and pill bottles of the crap I took to fix it. I went in originally to get some legal night smoke to relax with when my leg gets achy. They didn't even care:confused: Insomnia records were supposed to be for back-up if needed:rolleyes: although the insomnia was a much more severe problem for me. Still killed two birds, though:hubba:

Oh, stoner moment... I had a friend who, just like two months ago, went in to an immediate care building and said he had problems sleeping (it was a lie) and the Dr. there wrote him a note to be evaluated for mmj. Didn't even script him for any medication. He had his paperwork and was legal in like two days, so I guess it all depends on how you go about it. That right there is a problem to me. I have safe access now but I have to wonder if Dr.'s like that are going to blow it for me??? It especially pisses me off that I had to go through a variety of pills and pay for dr. appts and surgery and sleepless nights befor I could get mine. What a joke. Wish they would just legalize it already.

nvthis why is that funny?

I have NOT heard of shake before and as I do not do any other drugs that MJ (apart from a few drinks here and there) I do not know any slang names for them. Even if it is a type of MJ I do not know of it.

Anyway, good to hear they medicated you for insomnia...I was under the impression that they only medicated if you had a physiological problem more pain related than anything else.

Oooops! Sorry Thorn:eek: thought you were joking there.. Stoner moment #2:).

I had alot of recorded history, I think that is what made it work.

Shake, as I know it: When I was growing up there came a time when it seemed everyone started to realize that the crap they were getting was just that. Crap. Brown Mexi. Stems, seeds and leaves. I am not sure exactly when the word 'shake' became a known entity but when words like 'Humboldt' and KGB started to be heard more often, so did shake. Then, we refered to leaf matterial as shake. It refered to what was left after harvest. Then, somewhere along the line, people started to refer to bud 'shake'. This is what was left at the bottem of the bag when the whole buds were removed. So, in essence, it would mean, quite literally I guess, the small particulate green organic matter left behind (or 'shaken' off). Small pieces of bud and/or leaf. However, in regards to the original post, it is hard to tell what his intent by that word was. Possibly, as he refers to it just being some shake, it was a very small amount of broken up matter that was negligable and not worth even bothering with (i.e., he had forgotten it was even there...) Thorn, sorry for the misunderstanding and I hope that helps a little.

nvthis said:
:rofl: Ha Thorn, you're funny! :D

I got a medical for insomnia. They gave it to me based soley on that and weren't even interested in my (since healed but still problematic) ruptured achilles tendon. But I have had sleep problems since I was 8 and had a TON of records and pill bottles of the crap I took to fix it. I went in originally to get some legal night smoke to relax with when my leg gets achy. They didn't even care:confused: Insomnia records were supposed to be for back-up if needed:rolleyes: although the insomnia was a much more severe problem for me. Still killed two birds, though:hubba:

Oh, stoner moment... I had a friend who, just like two months ago, went in to an immediate care building and said he had problems sleeping (it was a lie) and the Dr. there wrote him a note to be evaluated for mmj. Didn't even script him for any medication. He had his paperwork and was legal in like two days, so I guess it all depends on how you go about it. That right there is a problem to me. I have safe access now but I have to wonder if Dr.'s like that are going to blow it for me??? It especially pisses me off that I had to go through a variety of pills and pay for dr. appts and surgery and sleepless nights befor I could get mine. What a joke. Wish they would just legalize it already.
Thorn said:
sorry but whats shake?

Thorn to answer your question, it was a little bit of left over bud, tiny particles, that i'm asuming didnt even add up to .3 of a gram, which was scattered at the bottom of my center counsel. I had no idea that it was even there, and I imagine that some of the matter they took also had tabacco in it so I will be interested to see what they bring to court.

Also, thats great news to me if they let you get mj for insomnia. I have suffered with insomnia since I can remember. I've always been up late, and its gotten to the point that I just assume I wont be asleep until 4-6 am. It sucks, especially with a job ya know. So, I hope they take my case seriously, cuz bud was the only thing that really helped and didn't make me feel like crap the next morning. Sure I can pop some sleeping pills, but 1. I don't want to be dependent on sleep medication, 2. It makes me feel completly groggy in the morning and extremly hard to get out of bed, 3. I always seem to get some sort of headache, either right away when I wake up, or later on in the morning. Also sleeping medication works to put me to sleep, but I awake numerous times througout the night, not to get up, just wake up and turn over or something. Therefore, I am not getting a solid sleep, which could be causing more problems for me than I am aware of. Either way, I wish that weed wasn't illegal, they treated me as though I was a serious criminal, I felt like I hadn't done anything worth jail time at all, especially over 1.5 thousand dollars in fines. It sucks that the government is not respecting the peoples wishes, this needs to stop. If the gov, is for the people, by the people... WHAT THE HECK IS GOIN ON?

Yeah, I was the same way. I would feel tired, like I could sleep, all day at work. Then, when I got home, my mind would go off like a catagory five hurricane of random and ocd thoughts. Xanax (the last round of pills) in the 4mg and up range would work wonders, but left me really groggy the next day as well. I am still being treated by that doctor and with a lower dose now. 3mg, tops. The two seem to compliment each other nicely for me but my goal is to cut xanax all together. The problem is I don't live near a club, my growing situation has improved drastically but I haven't had enough time to wrap that up, and what I can get off the street is not very consistant. Just even a little sativa will totally throw the xanax off. I will be on the verge of sleep all night and any little noise or random thought can pull me back out.;) You're talkin' to somebody who's entire life, at times, has been completely dominated, ruled and controlled by insomnia. That's no joke. When you got it bad it rules every aspect of everything you do. It was always worse in Summer but would eventually fade with cooler weather. Then I had a kid and the insomnia came and never left! So I am feelin' ya.

yeah, sounds like your telling me my own story!! haha. I got to figure something out to get this under control. Hopefully I can move to a place where they can perscribe me some MJ for it. Or atleast somewhere where its okay to grow a couple plants of my own. I think life would be easier.

wow someone trying to bust you over .3 grams of marijuana sounds like a slap on the wrist to me

more like a slap in tha FACE... so much for so little. There comes a point where the judges I think should go after the cops for some dumb crap like this... wasting the courts time, but ofcorse they wont

i've noticed that the cops only real duty is to keep the cash flow coming in for the gov. i have never actually recieved help from the po'lees. just fines and tickets for this and that. i got stabbed trying to break into my own place and was thrown in jail cuz my name wasn't on the lease, all my belongings were in there but... i better take another hit and stop ranting.
good luck with the cali move idea. and i may do the same myself

Latest posts

Back