Happy Birthday Pot Belly

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Just wanna wish Pot Belly a very safe and very HIGH birthday. Hope you have a good one. :48:

Happy happy joy joy happy happy joy
Happy B day yo!

so how is the other side of the HILL???? big guy

Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Pot Belly, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

Have a great Day, PB!!
:D :banana: :lama:

happybday.gif
PotBelly :D Stay safe.:cool:

:woohoo: its PBs B-Day hope its a safe HIGH happy one for you man and ill be preforming a 21 :bong: salute for you bro:hubba:

Hey everyone! And thanks for the birthday greetings!

I got my birthday present last night, but I'll have to wait for 3 weeks to enjoy it.

PB:)

100_1000.jpg

thats what im talking about. that sone hell of a B-day presant man hope it smokes as great as it looks

OH PotBelly,you have a fun and safe Birthday.I will fire out up in your honor.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

smoke.jpg

berserker71 said:
OH PotBelly,you have a fun and safe Birthday.I will fire out up in your honor.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

That is a big hogleg, berserker. Thanks.;)

rasta said:
enjoy your day ,,,p,l,r

Will do rasta. Hope all is well with you and yours.

*EDIT* Just saw your post about your family troubles. My b-day wish for you is that your family will see eye to eye and get along one day. It is noble of you to push your troubles aside for a minute and wish someone a happy B-day.

Later man........

In the usual appropriate singsong musical tone:

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday, dear PPPPP___BBBBB
Happy Birthday to you!

:yay: :banana: :headbang: :fly: :clap: :smoke1:

Latest posts

Back