Happy Father's Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheStickyIcky

Fear and Loathing.
Reaction score
I don't if I'll be able to get on very much this weekend. So, I thought I should say it while I had the chance. Once again, Happy Father's Day to all of you out there!:)

thanx bro and happy fathers day to u and all the other fathers out there make sure u all have a great day peace

Thanks Guys,

I think it's a class act when someone takes the time to say something cool as that to others you know, so Here it:
HAPPY FATHERS DAY !!!!!!
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

all the daddies smoke a fatty, you earned it for changing all those nasty diapers and wondering just what the hell happened to my paycheck

Everyone who is a Dad, have a great day with your kids!

Everyone who has a Father, make sure they know you love them (unless of couse they're a rotten no-good son of a whatever, some are). Just saying, bcuz mine has been gone for awhile and you will miss him someday.:fid:

Thanks all, happy Fathers Day. Gonna make a big fat one now and enjoy all the pampering I get (hopefully :D )

I want to say HAPPY FATHERSDAY to ALL you Fathers out there.I hope that you all get pampered on your day and sit back and injoy it.Theres alot to being a FATHER,and there is ALOT that goes unseen and unthanked.So for that I will say THANK YOU to ALL you FATHERS out there.I heard once that it can take ANYONE to be a dad,But it takes some one VERY SPECIAL to be a FATHER.:woohoo:

have a happy and safe father's day to all of you out there

Thanks and same to all other dads out there.

Latest posts

Back