Harvest Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Metro

Reaction score
Just a few pics of the Northern Lights Pure Indica (Nirvana) that was harvested yesterday.
600w hps - soil - GH 3 part - 56 days.

I usually don't use chem ferts in soil but I was just playing around. Out of 10 seeds, 9 were male!
icon9.gif
With only one plant to flower under a 600w lamp, it was 6 weeks old and 9 inches tall. :holysheep: I almost pitched her but later thought what the heck.
She tripled in hight exactly. 27 inches.

Picture 268.jpg

Picture 270.jpg

wheres the pics,lol sounds good to me.i had the same luck with males earlier this year.think it was the year of the males

Pics were too big. Had to adjust.

Nirvana's (Pure Indica) seems to be just that! ;)

Looks great, I hope you left some bud on and revegged?

leafminer said:
Looks great, I hope you left some bud on and revegged?

Thanks,
I always take at least 2 clones of anything that I put in flower. We'll just have to see how she smokes. I would have liked to have at least 2 females so I could choose but alas.

OK. I like to reveg, because of the experience I had when I tried that; the second growth cycle, the revegged plants became massively bigger. And it's a bit like getting a 'free' plant, like having your cake and eating it too...
Let us know how the smoke is from that variety, please! I'm already wondering what strain to buy for next year's garden grow.

Latest posts

Back