Harvesting a new soul

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Dubb. cherish it while it lasts. they never get any easier.

hmmmm i feel like smokin a fatty is in order to help ya celebrate.

all the best

W3rd......i wasn't going to smoke one just now, but seeing that kids face gave me an excuse. Congrads..

Dubbaman said:
I was up feeding him today and was getting to hear him asking for you after :D it was non stop grunt grunt grunt and then a yawn ;)

awwwwwwwwwwww Dubb he is adorable. Can't wait to meet my little guy this month :) Hope all is well with your wife also. Did she pull your ear off in the labor room ;)

Hey D how is everything going with the new addition? :confused2: Tell ya what mang he's a cute little **** that's for sure. ;) I bet he gets his looks from his mother. :p

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Hey D how is everything going with the new addition? :confused2: Tell ya what mang he's a cute little **** that's for sure. ;) I bet he gets his looks from his mother. :p

Things are going mang hes got some issues with digestion and has terrible screaming fits they also found some blood in his stool so were having that looked into other than the lack of sleep and the pain hes doing well gaining weight fast and growing like a weed :D.

Well i sure hope the little guy is ok. :aok: Be sure and give him a little tap on the head from Uncle TBG. ;)

congrats to you and the mrs. I wish i could feel that joy, not quite yet tho, just not quite ready, but man, what a beautiful baby, your very lucky!

Latest posts

Back