Has any one played with the F I strain yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MysticWolf

Just Me
Reaction score
I've got a friend up in Canada with MS and he said this strain helps him tons so I was wondering if any here at MP have played with the strain yet
hxxp://www.vancouverseed.com/pgallery/visc/pages/F*c*ing_Incredible_PC180025_jpg.html

I had to put the X in so change them to T's and I had to pull the U and the K out of the strain name

So I'd love any input on the strain cause she is a pricey one.

Thanks
James

i grew it in a greenhouse last summer MONSTER plants
good taste and stone
i pretty much let them grow naturaly not much nutes or anything one plant had a cool silver tinge to it.

one more thing oct here was a little rainy
so my huge buds got a little mold but i cut out a bit of leafs for better air and it helped

@ShecallshimThor...Thankyou for the info Thor...I red they are all Indica too so it should help my MS allot so I think the haggling is on for a trade with my buddy for a few of the beans to add to the gene pool...
Have a great day
James

i believe most seeds from vancouver island seeds company are heavy in the indica
it can be pretty harsh weather near harvest so they go for early buds and pretty good mold resistence with enough airflow

Well I think one of My friends maybe ordering some Thor so maybe she and I will go half if I can save up in time get that 25 precent med card holder discount ya know Grinz ...

Have a great eve
James

Latest posts

Back