Has anyone grown "Chemo", and what is a "polyploid"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm running UBC CHEMO. As I remember it was fairly easy to get for a price back in 96. I'm looking in my records to find where I got my seeds from and the cost. When I do I'll post the info. As for pics no ones ever wanted to see any. I'll be happy to take some and post them with info. Anything I can do to help Fellow Aficionados.

I'm sure it's not the Chemo from UBC, Mass... it was gifted to me from a friend back east.... this pheno is most deffinitely a heavy Sativa, I'm sure it's not "the one"... but I still think this plant rocks...it tastes great :cool:

Pain in rear. I have tested this strain for long time. It will produce male flowers but they are sterile. Its very errattic and not homogenous. Each plant exhibits its characteristics. Some require special treatment. Don't be surprised when it kicks your *** after you cure it properly and smoke it.

Each plant seems to be different .. here is one example .. It ran with oil

resin

while growing the resin ran slowly off the bud.. I would get it on my fingers.

like jelly

1 example

they pain in butt. run

away while you can

after 20 o1 minutes pulls out some cured chemo

thwart this

Reason it took so long I had to pull it out of freezer not to mention find it covered in ice crystals .

Open a frozen jar

clean the bud from the stems and roll it.. still not completely unfrozen .

roll em roll em roll em

he he he

oily I love the Red Bud

oh wait I'm so confusing 2 smokes

this is chemo ... its total

I'm painless and clear of thought

Not the creative bud I truly love but

Hey Im short a beer.

I shall finish a bowl

I failed to roll a joint but that was due to my bad cleaning the bud ability. Left a small stem in there stuck through the papers and screwed everything up.

Can you imagine that?

What if everything could be perfect but you wouldn't know it unless you pushed a button. No don't go matrix on me.

Now, the people who pushed the button know but they can't tell you because you wouldn't understand until you pushed the button?

Stepped across the theshold.

Once your pressed the button you couldn't come back

You knew the was always don't press the button unless of course your over run then hit self destruct.

The stone from chemo is like blockhead but clearer. Where blockhead hits you on top of head like Mario pounding you on top of head with a sparkling red hammer and you feel an energy drain like flooring a Harley . Slooow and powering.

Chemo is clearer. It stuns you like a bee sting surprises you but of course it don't hurt like a bee sting that would be goofy.

Chemo produces small buds. I'm testing longer growing periods and buckets to see quanity improves.
I typed this before chemo

Outside. they want to grow. Of Course. Inside my 2nd Chemo is doing very badly. Little tiny but juicy and peppery buds. Of course these are F2's so we see what happens with rest.

I must state though in defense of the poor lil plantys. I started them in cold weather which has continued up to now...

The plants inside since cold weather storage. I put them outside in the spring sun for 3 days and yes I gradually introduced them to the Hot Suntan Buning rays of the sun on naked plants. This is not the first time I has testing my theory. This is 2nd time results are same.

The early spring sun has an antiflowering spectrum to it. I don't know what that spectrumn is but I know its there. I tested by setting flowers out over 2 or 3 years.

You can have a flower in deep bloom... Set it in the spring sun.. warm it up to full sun .

set back inside in 12/12 cycle
put out
take in

My original idea was to save electricity.

utlize the sun the fullest extent possible beyond hooking a bicycle to an electric generator.

Turns out thats not good idea. Putting your flowering plants out in spring I mean.

Theres a secret undiscovered spectrum of light that tells plants to reproduce the earth.

Outside they want to grow tall.

Latest posts

Back