Has anyone seen Super High Me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL thats why i try to buy all natural when i can. it takes mcdonalds food just as long as styrofoam to decompose or whatever.

i watched that movie while baking. it was funny but educational as well. i think the overall point of the movie that weed is completely harmless was very supported by fact.

coinkidink...lol i just watched it online on xxw.watch-movies.net
i thought it was ok. but i seen way better types MJ documentaries before. i'm gonna look online for the 60 minutes episode wit marc emery tonight i think.... anyone kow a site for it?

lol.. I watched superhigh me.. it was.. ok.. could have been handled a lot better though.

When he did the 30 days high, i was like 'welcome to my world, buddy'

Did anyone else laugh uncontrollably when he spilled his bud TWICE in that horrible orange grinder they give you with the volcano vaporizer? I did the same thing!

i thought it was ok.
i watched it right before i watched ganja queen which was a doc about an Australian woman who gets caught smuggling 10lbs or it could have been more in the shape of a boogey board to some 3rd world country but she claims to be innocent she still gets life in prison they have some very strict / harsh drugs laws there imagine life for having 10 lbs of smoke!!!!

Latest posts

Back