Has anyone tried these before???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I searched high and low for an budget-friendly solution for Co2.....it is called Excellofizz Co2 pucks, from what I gather....the puck itself emits up to 2200 ppm and is to be used throughout the vegetative and stop using it 3 weeks into flowering.

My question to you all is this, would something like this need to be raise high above the plants to allow the Co2 to fall??? Or would I leave the container about plant height, then have a fan blowing on the container???

Thanks for any help,

Buddy

you can leave it on the ground and and as long as you have air flow (adequate air flow) you should be fine. co2 needs air flow to move. i have heard they work alright but nothing bad. but each to there own.

I think the CO2 thing is overrated. If you have adequate ventilation and exchange the air in your room often enough, you really don't need CO2. To boot, you almost have to have one of those expensive climate controllers to coordinate your CO2 and your exhaust.

With these little puck things, it would seem to me that your exhaust would just be pulling the CO2 out of the room all the time. And plants don't use CO2 during their dark time. I have never heard of CO2 being used like that, either. I wonder why you stop it 3 weeks into flowering?

Dome question but does C02 help the roots or help the plant breath and when does a person really need C02 4 indoor growing.

KGB30 said:
Dome question but does C02 help the roots or help the plant breath and when does a person really need C02 4 indoor growing.

Roots need O2 and leaves need CO2.
You dont need CO2 for a great grow, my buds are grown without CO2.
You need good air flow thru your grow area with a fresh air supply, even if it an open window in the grow area.

My buds were grown in a closet of my bedroom with only a open window in the room.
Big box fan up hi blowing out of the grow area and a smaller oscilating fan down low blowing in.

I know you need a Charco filter to hide the smell but can you use the air in your Indoor Grow room to circulate the air if your running your AC.

Latest posts

Back