Have anyone ever grew these strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
Have anyone grown these strains. . Delicious seeds cotton candy, Northern light blue, Humboldt seeds chemdawg (still don't know if they used chemdawg 91') and Thseeds chocolate chunk. .

DrGreenFang grows and really likes the Cotton Candy. Don't know about the rest.

I haven't grown Northern Lights Blue, but I grew Blue Lights, a Northern Lights x Blueberry cross. I ran it for a while, but didn't like it well enough to keep in the garden. The others I am not familiar with. I've always thought that the Chocolate Chunk sounds real interesting.

Good luck!

Have a cpl hybrids with those in it but not those by themselves.

I wonder if that's the samething jus different name?? Cause it is a Northern lights x blueberry cross it was a freebie so what the hell I say lol.. Im wishing I had ladled the plants whn I potted them but I was being lazy. . Im sure I'll be able to tell them apart when they get older, especially with the chemdawg (humboldts seeds) and my Nirvana auto bubblicious already showed there sex at almost 3 weeks. . IF I end up with a male I would then know that that's the chocolate chunk. . It sounded really interesting to me aswell cause I always wanted to try chocolate THAI. . But if it's a male, imma do a lil bit of controlled pollination and hit I'm of to the rest of the ladies. . Im guessing about 3-4 more weeks till I see there sex. . By then my autos should be close to full bloom

7greeneyes, do you have any pics of them. . Would love to see how they look

Just flipped the Jack47 (has some NL in it) and Grandoggypurps (has chem D in it) , after work I'll try to remember (co-workers got me sick) to post a cpl, they're only 5 days or so into bloom so not much to see yet.

:peace:

I'm jus hoping that they used the"91'" cut of it. . I grew chemdawg 91' and I loved it. . Can't wait to find out

You'll love the cotton candy. It's one of my favorite strains to cross with. Keep up with mg with it. I've always found them to be mag hogs and often run deficient.

You'll love the cotton candy. It's one of my favorite strains to cross with. Keep up with mg with it. I've always found them to be mag hogs and often run deficient.

Thank you, since you said you cross worth it, then imma use my Chocolate chunk male to pollinate her. . So I'm guessing it will bea good idea to get some more cal-mag then

Latest posts

Back