have my Chicks sprouted Dicks ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smeg

Reaction score
hi all
happy new year to all . hope you have a good one !!

i think my clones have gone hermi , im no expert so i was wondering what you guys think . its a clone ive had for a while they yield ok ... about 3-4 a plant

the pics are the best i could do with my **** camera

IMG_2900.JPGIMG_2901.JPGIMG_2903.JPGIMG_2907.JPGIMG_2909.JPG

thanks for any input , advice or comments
Smeg

they look like pre flowers to me pilgrem with some startin to show hairs but me eyes aint what they use to be and some yur shots little blurred. Hold up before drawin knife to them and wait fur second opinion with pilgrem with better eye site but they look like pre flowers.

BWD

they're deff pre flowers. they just seem overly swollen. its most likely a mutation that occurs when you clone plants in flowering. along with those single leaf petioles. they present no harm to the plant though

I think I would have used a different title instead of the vulgar one you used:(

Yeah man those are late term preflower calyxes. It seems like when a plant has been cloned several generations, that the preflowers pop out very mature and the white pistel hairs die off quickly. I have a cutting right now in the cloner that looks like its trying to go into flower now because of the tight node growth and all the preflower calyxes spitting out pistel hairs. :)

thanks for all the great replies .. love this forum ;)
sorry if the title caused any offence ..

anyway Hushpuppy your exactly right . i moaned at my bro when i got the clones a few weeks ago that they looked like there in where already in flower
, and your right this has been cloned about 10 + times

ive just cut down a grow with this clone , i got 62oz from 18 girls - 2mx2m tent
thaks all
smeg

Anytime I take cuts from a plant a couple weeks into flower they always go through a "very awkward" period. They eventually grow out of it after throwing single bladed leaves for a bit.

Latest posts

Back