Have you seen this before ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris1974

Reefer !
Reaction score
So these little girls were supposed to be my mothers, they are about 14 inches tall and now they are budding like crazy :confused2: they are solid with buds from top to bottom, can I stil take clones ? or should I just let em keep going ? There is really no off shoots to take tho, just buds ? Kinda funny :)

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

?????????//.. how many hours of light ? you need to keep donors/mothers under at least 18 hours on. ...If those are budding under 18+ hours, they're "auto-flowering", and can not be kept as donors

Gee i hope you did'nt pay to much for the seeds ? And if they are bagseed beware of hermies popping up ! And if they are hermie beware of the neighbour that is growing feminised seeds ! You can also give them more light to encourage getting hermies ! Or if you are in the same situation as me and started a bit early you could wait and see if revege is possible and prey to th MJ gods that he and Mother nature are on your side ! Take care !

they look great chris..I say finish them off and find a more suiteable donor/Mother..just my thaughts

These appear to be outside? Plants grown outside do not need 12/12 to bud. Once we get past the summer solstice and the days start getting shorter, this signals the outside plant to start budding.

I agree with 4U2.

The Hemp Goddess said:
These appear to be outside? Plants grown outside do not need 12/12 to bud. Once we get past the summer solstice and the days start getting shorter, this signals the outside plant to start budding.quote]

Spot on :)

:peace:

Latest posts

Back