Hawaiian Snow and Himalaya gold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wesley

da dopeman
Reaction score
i got 6 plants on the go the 4 bigger ones are hg the to small ones are the hs the hg are 2 weeks old the hs are a week or less because the cat got at the first ones they are under a 400 watt now and will be under two of them when they get a bit bigger i got the fox farm 3 pack on the way orderd 2 or 3 days ago ill take any suggestions anyone has hope you enjoy and im kinda stoned so sorry if i wrote anything wrong

DSCF1890.JPG

DSCF1889.JPG

DSCF1888.JPG

Looking nice and healthly there my friend,you will enjoy the Hawaiian snow very nice smoke.:hubba::hubba:

Looks like you're off to a good start. Just keep the cat away.

hey, hey wesley..looking good my friend..Heres some GREEN MOJO to help them babies along..and heres wishing you nothing but females..KEEP IT GREEN

they r all female the seeds were all ladys

okay..wesley ...scoot over..:bump: Im settN my Milk Crate up to..:watchplant: ..KEEP M GREEN..:aok:

Okay wesley..thanks for PM not many do that..you still have time before you need to use nutes...and for the scope nice purchase..you should get that as well befor you will need it..Thanks for shareing with us..and KEEP M GREEN

Keep the CAT out....JMO....is that an emergancie blanket on the walls?..at first I thaught it was tin foil..but then I seen the square creaces..(thats not spelled right)..What sze is your grow area?..KEEP M GREEN

ya i no ill have the scope in time for these ones but not sure if i will for the othere ones and yes it is one of them blankets im gonna order mylar but r they any good ? the room os 5x5x8 with two 400 watts for veg only one on for now tho and 1000 watt when i flower

wow wesley..that discribes my set up..to the T man...those blankets work well but your right on when buyN Milar... did not see any other plants do you have another thread going?..and the 400 HD and the 1000 HPS..rght?..KEEP M GREEN

the othere pics are under budding babys i might have spelled it budding babies not sure but im have a bit of a heat problem if you can help i have the lights on in the night to stop it some an a exhaust 400 an some exhaust an intake coming in from windowbut since they r on 18 hr they come on at 6 in the evening so the temps hit 90 some days for a few hours and when the othere 400 gets hooked up i no it will be way to hot for them few hours im gonna have to get a a/c aint i?

wesley..do you have the exhaust high in the room?...try and direct a fan blowng from the ground to the light..I too run my 18/6 from 3pm --9am..another thing..is it possible to open door for a bit?..I too was battleng high temps and the friends here helped me brng my temps down by air crculaing..VENTS/EXHAUST/FRESH AIR...i was just thinking...do you have a fresh air vent at bottom of grow box?..will wait for a response..Thanks.KEEP M GREEN

my exhaust is in the roof i can try putting fans on lights but my room is build within a room so i can leave the grow room open but not the door for the room its in cause of cats lol and i have to pc fans bring the air in from out side through some hoseing im so worried about when the othere light goes on i will have money to spend at the end of the month to get wha ever is need it i just need to now what will do it even the air outside is hot im in eastern canada

here r some updated pics i transplanted 3 out of the 4 hg and the hs r still small but as you can see it the pic with the high times calender im haveing temp problems im ordering portable a/c at the end of the month please HELP till then

DSCF1908.jpg

DSCF1909.jpg

DSCF1911.jpg

DSCF1914.jpg

DSCF1915.jpg

nutes are at canada costoms so ill have the ff 3 pack for soil can i start usin them right away

Does your house have a/c?

I ran hosing from my vent house a/c vent to just outside my tent, then I have a fan blowing the air from the vent into my tent. They don't actually connect but it has dropped me down to within 2-3 degree's of the house temp (used to be within +/- 10 degrees).

What is the temp of the area that your inlet air is coming from?

Latest posts

Back