He puts soda in his weed....? ridiculous. seriously.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MindzEye said:
Over the years I have seen several things like this, such as peeing in soil on plants, cutting off all fan leaves etc... etc...

The best thing I have found to do is just let them be dumb, its a waste of effort trying to get them to see things your way... I just make sure I dont smoke thier b grade pot....

The problem with that is,,they let thier Dumbness leak out to other PPL,,that soon become Dumb as they are.
We already have Stupid,, which cant be fixed,,but Dumb,,, ya still have a chance fix.:D Not often mind ya,,but it can be done. My Wife said she fixed me.:eek:

BuddyLuv said:
I have seen it all here, nothing suprises me anymore, mgfcom has made me numb to the ignorant here.

You crack me up BuddyLuv :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I know cowboy, everytime the ole lady calls me dumb I remind her that she married me so who is the dumb one.

Sometimes people do things that are just so stupid the only thing you can do is chuckle, shake your head , and walk away. You have to recocognise the depths of some peoples stupidity is such that they've gone over the edge and there's no bringing them back.

This reminds me of my silly friend. I was tired of him coming over and bumming smoke off of me, so I built him his own growbox for x-mas (450$) and gave him 2 clones. I grow in dirt, and recommended he do the same for his first couple, but I go over two days later and he has the clones in shodilly constructed hydro buckets. I told him he should stick with dirt first, as it is more forgiving, but he was insistent. The next time I went over he had nearly killed both clones thanks to a feeding regimen of gatorade and superthrive. I just threw my hands up and left in disgust. Now the grow box I built him sits unused at his house as he sits here bummin weed off of me.

The only thing grape soda works on is DP WW stems of the male plant. The DP WW stems, being abnormally high in THC content, bring the grape soda up the hollow stem thereby flavoring the trichs.

Hey Daddylove,,,,,I wish I still had all the poster's and magazine I had of Bruce Lee's. Not to mention how many times I cracked my elbow with Nunchucks.:D That **** hurts. Me and my buddies would go see a Bruce Lee movie ,,and kick each others *** all over the yard. We become Ninjas just by watching his movies.:stuff-1125699181_i_

Yeah Lee's great man, I loved return of the dragon.

WOW people have some WEIRD WILD iimaginations, people like ur friend makes everyone else doin it right look bad lol, plus if u out some scope mouthwash(a lilbit)at the bottom of ur bong, WOW lol just try it,just a lil.

Fist Of Fury and Enter The Dragon :hubba:

ArtVandolay said:
The only thing grape soda works on is DP WW stems of the male plant. The DP WW stems, being abnormally high in THC content, bring the grape soda up the hollow stem thereby flavoring the trichs.
Only if you trim all the fan leaves off first. This will keep the plant from getting too big and sucking up too much soda.

What you people are overlooking here is the fact that stupidity is contagious, and highly contagious at that. Fortunately there is hope, through sarcasm, cynicism, and down right dislike of most people we can help prevent this epidemic.

Tell your boy he is 100% correct, ignore the grow guides, ignore the advice from more experienced growers, feed that plant grape soda and it will taste like grapes, that's how growing works. Roots love carbonation, oxygen is for suckers. Bugs hate sticky messes collecting on the top of soil, if he gets bugs tell him to eat them, they'll be so covered in THC from climbing on the plants he will get seriously HIGH. I bet your buddy wants to sell pot, tell him that if his stuff tastes like grape soda he will make scarface look like a chump, everyone will want his grape soda weed. High times might even do an article about him and how he single handedly realized that pouring crap in dirt will make pot taste awesome. I'm so jealous right now, I wish I would have thought of this, I wonder if cool aid will work, I know I got some of that...

cadlakmike1 said:
What you people are overlooking here is the fact that stupidity is contagious, and highly contagious at that. Fortunately there is hope, through sarcasm, cynicism, and down right dislike of most people we can help prevent this epidemic.

Tell your boy he is 100% correct, ignore the grow guides, ignore the advice from more experienced growers, feed that plant grape soda and it will taste like grapes, that's how growing works. Roots love carbonation, oxygen is for suckers. Bugs hate sticky messes collecting on the top of soil, if he gets bugs tell him to eat them, they'll be so covered in THC from climbing on the plants he will get seriously HIGH. I bet your buddy wants to sell pot, tell him that if his stuff tastes like grape soda he will make scarface look like a chump, everyone will want his grape soda weed. High times might even do an article about him and how he single handedly realized that pouring crap in dirt will make pot taste awesome. I'm so jealous right now, I wish I would have thought of this, I wonder if cool aid will work, I know I got some of that...

You just make me laugh like I'm high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Tell him to eat the bugs! thats the most ridiculously funny thing ive heard lately.

all I can think about is Eddie Murphy talkin about "grape drink" ..
In another thread about adding kool-aid to their soil.. for flavor.. I think it was Hick that said..."If that were the case..then my weed would taste like worm ****" haaha... goodtimes.. seriously though.. I bury crack rocks in my soil... It's like a roller coaster ride thru compton:p

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyLove
You just make me laugh like I'm high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BuddyLuv said:
most of us are;)

:ccc: Yup ;)

Seems the Forum is getting a little weird lately. I feel like It's been taken over by a bunch of Kids.:confused: I never seen so much dumb *** **** on this forum at one time.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back