HeliCOPter questions and concerns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI, cops CANT see through your walls, they can not see through solid objects with FLIR, etc. they can only see heat directly. If you are being chased on foot, and the chopper is above you, if you hide in a garage, it CANT see you. It MIGHT see you if you are hiding in a tree, because you are not enclosed in a solid object. FLIR can only see the heat coming from your house, so if you 4 1000 Watt lights running in a small room, and had an adequate cooling system that pumps 75F air out of your home, then FLIR cant see anything at all. I saw someone earlier saying the choppers can see through walls, and they cannot. Not only is that too expensive, that is an invasion of privacy.

midibullets said:
FYI, cops CANT see through your walls, they can not see through solid objects with FLIR, etc. they can only see heat directly. If you are being chased on foot, and the chopper is above you, if you hide in a garage, it CANT see you. It MIGHT see you if you are hiding in a tree, because you are not enclosed in a solid object. FLIR can only see the heat coming from your house, so if you 4 1000 Watt lights running in a small room, and had an adequate cooling system that pumps 75F air out of your home, then FLIR cant see anything at all. I saw someone earlier saying the choppers can see through walls, and they cannot. Not only is that too expensive, that is an invasion of privacy.

Well thats good news.

I don't know for sure, but I do believe LEO cannot use any of these things without a warrant. If you get popped by the chopper I'll bet they would not mention that during your arrainment, due to the fact they have no "right" to be investigating anything on private property without a warrant. I would be willing to bet any cracker jack attorney could beat that case. But then again I have been known to loose a few bets in my lifetime.

in the past month a police chopper has been circling around my house i live in a bilt up area that is known for guns and car crime robbery the lot but most of al drugs so this 1 night it was over head and started to come down above my house i mean realy low the bushes in the back garden were blowing everywhere im growing with a 600w in a bedroom on the side the chopper came down and a super cool250w clf in the loft my partner said they may of been looking 4 some1 and spotted me in the back garden and was checking me out wot do you think do i have anything to worrie about?

They have equipment that can detect the specific light patterns cannabis reflects.

I believe they stand out purple in some uv filters.

I don't grow outdoors anymore, but I've grown long enough to remember when I could get away with growing pretty decent sized plots of buds. In the mid 80's in my area they really beafed up the chopper ops, and that pretty muched stopped that way of growing. I changed my style to planting 2 plants, move 100 yards, plant 2, move 100 yards, etc
After changing my tactics to this sort of many small plots, I only had one yr where the cops found my crops, and they only found a portion. (in my area they leave you a little card letting you know who took your stash) I still had plants taken by theives, and critters occasionally, that and all the work that goes into guirilla growing is what made me move indoors. I'm getting to old to do all the running.
My point is I don't know how they are searching in the choppers, but I do know they can still find our plants when grown individually, it just makes them work a little harder, planting that way.

Latest posts

Back