Helllllllllllp!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamexican686

Reaction score
Hello everyone I have a problem in my room. I had a recent ballast problem, where it left my plants lightless for three days. I got the light back on and switched it over to a 400 W flower bulb, I had a Veg 400w HPS in there earlier. There is a pest problem, but i spayed with mixture of rubbing alcohol n water. Then put an army of ladybugs in there to do the rest! The leaves look as if there is nutrient burn, but I used a 75 percent solution using the recipe for success by technaflora. The leaves at the buds are acting funky and the lower leaves are dying off quick. Some of the big fan leaves have tan to light greenish splotches on them. The othere leaves r nice n green but droopy. the leaves have kind of a papery feel to them look at th pics below for better reference! But I dont know what is going on one is a dominant indica strain, and the other is a Sativa. I also use water from the vendor at your local safeway.

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 013.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 018.jpg

Picture 016-1.jpg

have u ph the water?

Yeah its 5.8 ish perfect for I run a continuous drip system every 3 hours for three times a day!

I think it might be the fan on the right side it blows cold air into the room maybe thats it cus its mostly on the right side of the room

r u hydro? I was thinking dirt that seems like a lot of watering..did you keep it up when the lights were off?

well keep in mind they ahve been stressed by the lighting being off..

Its hydro with coco and hydroton soiless mixture and yeah I kept watering, could it have a minopr case of root rot from no light action

u need some hydro people help..sorry I am a dirt person..good luck!!

hello and welcome you would best to post this in the hydro section or sick plant section,,,you will get a bigger response :p

ohh and welcome to MP :peace:

I can address light issues. My worst experinece was year of the Ice Storm lost electricity heat everything for 3 days.

My first experience with blockhead. I had C99 also I think and a Haze.

It freaked out the plant if I may use that expression.

It grew lots of male flowers that were sterile.. or 99.999999%

1 blockhead seed crossed a bud of mine

There may be some shock. give them a long dark period 24 hours for example if you can. To calm their nerves down

Don'T Give up

Patience is a virtue

UKgirl420 said:
hello and welcome you would best to post this in the hydro section or sick plant section,,,you will get a bigger response :p

ohh and welcome to MP :peace:
Absolutley ;) ! Welcome aboard !

Thank you everyone i found out that it was a lil frost bite from the fan blowing in air from outside dirrectly on the plants, I added about half a cup of hydrogen peroxide h2o2 and it work like a charm they are like new plants. There still is the remaining burn but the remainder off the leaves look great. Just in case anyone else has any of these problems. The G-13's are a tuff little plant to grow the alaskan ice's are doing swell. Again thanks everyone again!

Latest posts

Back